The Supernatural World

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

bluelighttouch

Re: The Supernatural World

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Sep 2013 15:14

So.. You favour the 'Dark arts then....I do not think I would be happy going down that path...Magic, Black white or what ever is not my path..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
wwill2010

Post by wwill2010 » 21 Sep 2013 10:55

Well, thats your chioce bluelighttirch and I respect that and I hope the feeling is the same. The words 'Black Magic' is not a term one uses in this area. Its seen as an insult to the dark ones who try to enpower us, if we have time to listern and respect them. Many of us have been brought up to believe that anything that deals with dark entities is bad or evil. Its been inprinted in our brains since we were young and by what experiences we may or may not have had. To me, its the same.Some people who think they do right by summoning the 'gods of light' to comand the a.gods of darkness. This again an insult to the dark gods and will only cause the person more harm them good. Respect is the Key!

GraveDigger1863

Post by GraveDigger1863 » 07 Oct 2013 02:09

Oh, as I said somewhere, on some location, it is the user of 'magical power' that defines it as "good", or "evil", as how it is used. The "magic" /power has always been there, some are just better in getting a hold of it and using it, for good or ill, depending on their nature.
"NON NOBIS, DOMINE, NON NOBIS, SED NOMINI TUO DA GLORUM". Knight Templar oath found carved in most Templar churches, including, Rosslyn Chapel, England.

Topic author
wwill2010

Post by wwill2010 » 08 Oct 2013 18:11

Hi gravedigger, I partly agree with that, but magic is ad u said' how u use it'. However, it helps to have the right credentials if you intend to invoke anything from the beyond, as ive said on here before real magick uses different thought processes which ultimately controls what one can experience things, this together with natute combined is quiet something. Magick is a science and a very old one which encompasses many beliefs of which one is the use of dark powers. Whilst magick, as many may know, is used to overcome the dark side, which in the past , has been used incorrectly by the many. One therefore has to.be exetremly cautious when mixing something which in reality shouldnt be unwisely mixed...

GraveDigger1863

Post by GraveDigger1863 » 16 Oct 2013 04:11

Well, not famliar with your "spirit entities" by name or symbol, refer to "Greater and Lesser Key of Solomon"as it related to both , some theologiians suggest man is born without sin/evil(maybe a close reltionship) and gets introduced to evil along the way. Then we get into freedom of will, and no, I am not going to get into Martin Luther and his opinions on it, at som epoint in time, per person, one chooses, for more reasons the reader can imagine. Can't agree thhe "coin" anology though. I see them as poles apart. I do like the "coin" thing, just not as it relates to "good/evil". Question; was Lucifer good or evil? if evil, was he created with that "flaw", assuming the Creator is flawless in His actions, where did Lucifer get the notion of not going long with the program was simply free will, to the extreme, and not obeying as ordered, as all the other heavenly beings did, supposedly out of a "jealous nature"(KJB). It seems they good/evil existed side by side, on both sides of the same coin but since i wasn't there, I'll not take sides.
"NON NOBIS, DOMINE, NON NOBIS, SED NOMINI TUO DA GLORUM". Knight Templar oath found carved in most Templar churches, including, Rosslyn Chapel, England.