What do you think Spirit is capable of..??

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: What do you think Spirit is capable of..??

Post by kayls » 04 Feb 2014 20:08

the particles in everything vibrate

GraveDigger1863

Post by GraveDigger1863 » 12 Feb 2014 21:59

Oh? Gotta go look up my old physics book about particles but am assuming ya' right, usually are. As for "spirits:, I assume that their composition is subject to the laws of physics, nope, wrong on that. I guess their existence violates all the laws of physics, come to think of it.
"NON NOBIS, DOMINE, NON NOBIS, SED NOMINI TUO DA GLORUM". Knight Templar oath found carved in most Templar churches, including, Rosslyn Chapel, England.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Feb 2014 23:36

They eist on a slightly different vibration to us...Which is probably why not everyone has the ability to see them or interact..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

GII-Team

Post by GII-Team » 26 Mar 2014 12:47

Our most common experience at an investigation is the feeling of being watched.
and this doesn't stop when we leave.
often for a day or two after get glimpses of shadows and lights flashing and peeking around corners.
not saying this is paranormal as it could be tricks of the mind and eyes.
But with the feeling of getting watched and seeing these strange things its unexplained.
Often happens when we are not doing anything related to paranormal activity purely just watching TV and will sense and see something.

But as for on the investigation the most immense thing that's happened to me is getting touched on my neck after Kelly asked the spirit to touch me on the neck, which felt like a single rain drop on a warm evening with no rain previously for 3 days and gave my bones a rush of energy that I cannot explain.

Andy
gii-team.weebly.com

Portsmouth City Paranormal Investigation TEAM

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Mar 2014 18:34

The feeling you describe of being watched.. this is often a feeling of 'Unease' that comes from being in a high EMF area.. Its a similar feeling to standing underneath power lines, a static electricity feeling..
This obviously gives fals positive for the less experienced investigator.. I tend to map high EMF first and you can use an EMF meter.. but I have also used Divining rods..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 26 Mar 2014 19:04

yes, ive heard that too

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Mar 2014 20:24

I think one of the things Spirit is capable of, it a 'Full manifestation'...They can do it but it is sooo rare...
Some people go on paranormal investigations and never see anything time after time.... Makes you wonder why that is.... Is is the person is just not 'tuned in or receptive... or because they are so skeptical?