What do you think Spirit is capable of..??

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

What do you think Spirit is capable of..??

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Jul 2013 11:18

No I'm not kidding, this is a serious subject.. I notice when some people go on paranormal investigations, some become gibbering sceaming wrecks...
What the heck do they think is going to happen to them? If you go looking for Spirit for long enough, eventually you might witness some form of phenomena that you cannot explain again by logical mean....

You could say... Seek amd you shall find.. You may hear spirit if you are Clareaudient, ok not everyone is... You might sense Spirit if you are Clarescentient.... you may witness something being thrown or pushed, lights and cameras being affected... Sound is rarer.. Yes you can capture sound clips which on analysis might contain fragment of speech.. Spirit seems to have the ability to hear us, to watch over us and in some circumstances maybe warn of danger..
I'm only writing the thread to promote discussion, I know what I think, but how about you... ?? :ghost:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: What do you think Spirit is capable of..??

Post by kayls » 26 Jul 2013 12:16

the most common things reported on investigations are noises and moving objects, and also batteries being drained.

mostly harmless stuff.

i think it depends on how much energy they have, people have reported all sorts of things like being pushed, scratched, writing on walls, furniture being moved....

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Jul 2013 13:28

Well if the worse thing that happens is being scratched, why do they run screaming??
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

spiritshocker

Post by spiritshocker » 26 Jul 2013 18:00

well looking on the funny side of the title.. they get you drunk !
I'm not drunk, I'm just holding onto the lawn so I don't fall off the earth :lol:

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Jul 2013 19:08

Yep but its not that kind of spirit us ut..

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Jul 2013 16:00

I was trying to create a little activity here....

Louise

Post by Louise » 01 Aug 2013 07:24

Perhaps they are looking for paranormal activity but are frightened incase they come to harm themselves? (Im a newcomer to being quite interested in the paranormal so sorry if im a bit off-track) But I suppose a lot of people maybe watch films wheres something paranormal physically harms someone and they are worried that this may happen to them!

:)

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Aug 2013 15:03

I think there is activity in very many places... Put yourself in the place of the spirit... Imagine you died suddenly.. like a car crash or similar.. you never had time to say goodbyes, you may not believe that you are dead.. How fustrating it must be to be able to hear people stumbling about in the dark, saying 'Did ya here that' and when in fustration you tos a pebble their way... they swear and run screaming..... There must be literally billions of souls that come to visit, maybe places and people they knew in life.. Oh the fustration that they can't make people understand or pass a message except thru a Medium or sensitive etc....

No wonder they bust light bulbs and knock thing off shelves.. It take a lot of time and 'energy' to do something, make a noise, touch someone and far far more energy to actually manifest....

Louise

Post by Louise » 01 Aug 2013 17:51

Yeah I agree with you there! I think we should be respectful when on investigation as it must be just as much if not more frightening for a spirit like the ones you described in your comment but I suppose with the sensory deprivation at night and fear of not knowing what might happen that your emotions can overcome you. As for what I think spirits are capable of I'm not entirely sure, I think certain spirits will be able to do much more than others.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Aug 2013 18:14

Well I don't think staggering about in the dark with a vidcam is a good way of contacting spirit.. Which, incidentally are all around us... Day or night it doesn't really make a difference.. No Spiritualist churches or groups sit in the dark :lol:...

I don't suppose I'd be letting the cat out of the bag by telling you that some MH locations were filmed during the day, with windows blacked out.... Makes ya think, doesn't it...