Should one be careful what one believes.?

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

relichunter

Re: Should one be careful what one believes.?

Post by relichunter » 11 May 2013 18:01

bluelighttouch wrote:Juno you got it wrong twas the moon was supposed to be made of cheese :lol:
The Earth is Flat every one knows that... and that Wetherspoons give free beer to anyone who turns up with both great grand parent... Which is kinda why I had to pay last night ..
the moon is made of cheese ..not rocket science.... stilton fits the bill....... get belly ache trying to munch that lot tho eh ? :angel:
warped today............... :P
http://angelsandspirits.freeforums.org/index.php

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 May 2013 18:36

Nah you are warped every day ..:D
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
BennGunn

Post by BennGunn » 12 May 2013 15:43

Relichunter.

I don't appreciate being called a knobb. ): :D But if I've been annoying yas, then i guess this knobb appreciates the heads up. :) Thanyou you BLUNT OLD SARCASTIC GIT. lol

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 May 2013 22:58

Don't take it you heart we are only 'yanking your chain'... ;)
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
BennGunn

Post by BennGunn » 14 May 2013 09:45

Bluelighttouch.

No worries bud, I've not took it personal, it's just most haunted business right. :ghost: I've gotta be honest with yas, yas do have a valid point, my posting style ain't been appropriate has it. It's not as if ive been debating owt is it. :D :forum:

Yas done right telling us about it :) I've to find a new outlet to express what's in my head, to understand it with owt forcing it on folk and annoying yas. I've tried putting it down on paper many times but just end up with a scribbled out mess. lol

I see a lap top and printer in my near future. :) I see thee all later and Thankoo. ;D

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 14 May 2013 10:40

Hey don't go.. That sounds a bit like a good bye message..

We are quite happy to debate with anyone.. The thread title should give us a hint as to what you would like to debate about... ;)

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 14 May 2013 11:34

BennGunn wrote:Relichunter.

I don't appreciate being called a knobb. ): :D But if I've been annoying yas, then i guess this knobb appreciates the heads up. :) Thanyou you BLUNT OLD SARCASTIC GIT. lol
actually i wasnt calling ' you ' a knobb, i was just saying in general,straight jackets come in handy when 'A' knobb is annoying you..
get ya facts right .......pal.

And one should be careful to read a post properly :P :lol:

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 14 May 2013 11:35

bluelighttouch wrote:Nah you are warped every day ..:D
yup :lol:

Topic author
BennGunn

Post by BennGunn » 14 May 2013 17:31

Bluelighttouch.

Thanks bud, I fully intend to stick around i just need to find me groove. :)

Relichunter.

You really are a blunt sarcastic old git ain't ya. Love your choice of colourful words, are you angry or somet? So ok i did see the letter A and your explanation to why its there is just fine with me. Looks like a silly misunderstanding on A knobbs part. Shall we start again? I'm holding my hand out, do you want to take it? yup? :)

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 14 May 2013 18:40

BennGunn wrote:Bluelighttouch.

Thanks bud, I fully intend to stick around i just need to find me groove. :)

Relichunter.

You really are a blunt sarcastic old git ain't ya. Love your choice of colourful words, are you angry or somet? So ok i did see the letter A and your explanation to why its there is just fine with me. Looks like a silly misunderstanding on A knobbs part. Shall we start again? I'm holding my hand out, do you want to take it? yup? :)
:bite: ya next time lol...
:kiss: