You know what thought did? It created THE MOST HAUNTED spot.

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

Topic author
BennGunn

You know what thought did? It created THE MOST HAUNTED spot.

Post by BennGunn » 06 May 2013 16:34

Are black holes the universes communication and information highways? Are super massive black holes the hubs?

We all know black holes strong gravity consumes physical matter, could that process be a by product of their true purpose within nature and that matter being consumed because that physical matter is simply seen?

If each galaxy within our universe is a separate closed system with thousands of wandering BH "Black holes" orbiting a SMBH "Super Massive Black Hole" within that galaxies centre. Each roaming BHs gravity attracting matter and consuming it, but why? Could that process be simply a by product of their true purpose, the BHs consuming physical matter to provide an energy source of light, that energy needed for specific purpose?

What if the roaming BHs true purpose is to collect conscience thought? Each BH within that galaxy attracting the nearest conscious thoughts within it's vicinity? The strong gravity attracting each thought towards its singularity, the light the BH consumes becoming the energy source needed to process that information in order for it to be stored.

The information travels through that BHs singularity into a WH "White Holes" singularity, a LD "Light dimension" which stores experience. Each roaming BH sending thought into that galactic LD containing all thoughts experienced within that galaxy only.

That LD containing all experience from within that same universe only. Each galaxies experience stored within a separate HD "Hard Drive" or file, each HD from within that universe accessible to consciousness existing within that universe only. For that experience to be shared throughout the multi-verses a much more powerful energy source is needed.

SMBH "Super Massive Black Holes" attract all experience from within each BH the SG "Super Gravity" from the SMBH attracts that experience in an identical way to roaming BH. The experience reaches the SMBHs EH "event horizon" it being stacked within the outer edge of the EH like a hologram being stacked then spread inwards towards the singularity.

:ghost:

That process of being stacked and spread out in a holographic way ensures the information remains linear. The information travels through the SMBH into THE MOST HAUNTED spot in creation. The G spot "God Spot" lol :) "That's for you ladies out there" lol "Well? It is the true home of orgasmic love" lol :)

That experience now exists within the dot contained and accessible without, every experience shared throughout the multiverses, the potential within that experience constantly evolving and improving the whole. Pure heaven :)

Hawking radiation being a bust. Leonard Susskind's theory of the conservation of information correct only the important information is the conscious experience, the conservation of matter irrelevant?

Well I hope every soul who reads this post spends a little time contemplating this theory of mine. If you agree with this idea or even think it's possible then your welcome to share it with the world. :)

:ghost:

I hope all you folks in living in the UK have had a lovely bank holiday weekend I sure have. :)

bluelighttouch.
I've had a great 48hr session carp fishing. he he... :) 7 carp, 3 commons, 4 mirrors up to 16lb, 3 tench and 1 huge bin lid nearly beat my personal best we it too, 11lb 7oz. :)

Sand dancer I sure would be interested in what you think of this post. I read the post about dark matter and dark energy I have some very interesting thoughts on this. Why it's there? What purpose they both serve within nature. When ive more time I post my theory, speak to ya soon hopefully dude. :)

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: You know what thought did? It created THE MOST HAUNTED s

Post by kayls » 06 May 2013 16:49

wow, thats an interesting theory!

what do you think is in this "god spot", heaven? is this where you think our souls go? its often been theorised that the afterlife is in another dimension.

Topic author
BennGunn

Post by BennGunn » 06 May 2013 21:42

Hello Kayls.

I think this G spot lol is the one true heaven but not all souls exist within it, but are still always connected to it. The souls who have returned to the afterlife after a physical lifetime through a physical plane no matter which one of those trillions of physical planes that exist throughout the multi-verses.

The souls from within those multi-verses who cross to spirit their soul simply cannot exist within true heaven. each souls vibrations suffering damage from the negative affects of a that previous lifetime locked within the heavy matter.

The negativity from within that lifetime of experiences needs to be understood the damage within the soul needs repairing. During the souls life review, "If that soul chooses too..... Remember volition" the soul witnessing the affects each positive and negative experience had on the consciousness of all living organisms that exist within the earth plane it passed through.

Those affects must be understood in order to move on, the souls who choose to move back to the G spot needs its soul vibrations fixing and must then pass through the spiritual spheres of cleansing. The soul travels inwards through them towards infinity. "Although there is "No inwards"." lol Those spiritual spheres are separate dimensions "But all exist together in the same place at the same spiritual time.

The vibrations of your soul dictate which dimensional sphere you go to when we die, each sphere leading inwards back towards infinity "The multi-verses" the place your soul was born.. The lower spiritual spheres are where negative souls exist.The lower you go the more negative the soul. "Hell does not exist" its simply many negative dimensional spheres your believe or your negative vibrations lock you within it, preventing any travel upwards.

A soul vibrations experienced whilst travelling through those spiritual spheres of cleansing are locked within your soul. Any vibration experienced an instant connection to them.

Say you want to visit a freind who exists within a lower vibration you experienced, if that souls wishes to see you poof! :) your together, everything that occurs within spirit worlds needs permission from the soul itself. God is free will, volition is positive in the upper spiritual worlds. "Unlike the negative experiences in the physical where negative choices sometimes must be made." The very process of physical life damage the soul. "I explain those mechanics another time if you'd like? :)

If a soul chooses to experience another physical lifetime it must meet with the consciousness of the Lords of Karma "Many of them each consciousness within them leading back to the G spot. The Lords are enlightened ones able to travel throughout the multiple universes instantly. All enlightened souls free to travel off into infinity, each able to experience them all, each at the same time. (: Quantum theory for you lol

Back to the soul who is preparing to return to the physical plane, after making and agreeing to the Karmic choices suited best to that souls specific needs it then hears the call from the Lords and returns back to physical existence within a body in mamas tummy. The consciousness within the soul and child slowly reset, the souls journey into solidity once again start slowly corrupting the souls vibrations Jesus's sacrifice was not is physical death, Jesus sacrifice was knowing upon his death he would not immediately return to God. He knew upon death he was to travel through the healing spheres first.

Even the new physical lifetime can be identical to the last one even down to facial features, if you've a big snout tough its coming with ya whether like it or not. LMAO... :) through every physical lifetime, lol Those new life experiences may play out again, in one lifetime you may of starved to death, in the new lifetime the soul may experience being starved of love. ): ECT...ect ...

The soul within knows what must be done but it being slowly locked out by the physical body. The negative experiences of the childs future, the physical mind within the body begins a repeating cycle of experiences each experience playing out the same but maybe different outcomes has I said above.

The stars planets and moons, comets even "No matter the distance that lies between you and it." The orbits and vibrations within those planets ECT... each a part of the cosmic consciousness that exists throughout all physical things throughout the physical dimensions. Each of those vibrations space bodies "Circles with Karmic potential" are tuned into our Karmic bubble. That process of vibrational communication is why our lives are predestined, those choices already decided by yourself and universal consciousness.

The planets ect..vibrations, the soul and the your bodies vibrations are inextricably linked together "It must be soo, :) it can be no other way." Predestined Karmic vibrations linked to the soul and the physical body and to all the physical conscious matter of the seen, including the unseen. Each physical atom within you and the physical multi-verses. The vibrations link together in the blink of an eye the Karmic life events begin to play out. :)

To your spiritual and physical body in every multiple universe and reality and dimensions all together and at all the same time. Never underestimate a greedy soul folks, That souls consciousness is a dreamer, true reality is nothing more than a dream, every consciousness animal dreams while the physical body and mind sleeps. During that cycle of sleep the physical body "Not the soul? sheds that days Karmic vibrations that body clock cycle resetting for when your conscious mind wakes.

No amount of experience is enough for a soul, that's why the multiple universes exist because of your greedy loving soul always has room for more off into infinity. That's why we dream at night peeps, :) The conscious mind sleeps and the soul continues experiencing the greedy git simply cannot get enough. (:

There's nothing you or I, the fishes in the river can do about it. One example of this process during life." You meet a stranger, a few year later your lo lo lovin brings new souls into the cycle. The people you meet or their souls within agreed to be in a specific place and time in order for the loving souls within our bodies and theirs help each other experience. Can you imagine the processing power and timing needed the skill and potential in creation. That's me done folks. I bid all you Sirs and Ma'ams a very gooood evening, or a very gooood day. REMEMBER smile that will reflect from within you but also from within all you meet. :drink:

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 07 May 2013 12:19

Ooooooookayyyyyyyyy Mr. Benn, my head isn't really in the right 'mode' to discuss this at length right now, however I will say that I have mulled it over many times and have long come to the conclusion that we are here to learn lessons. As far as I can conclude, we shall continue incarnating until we have learned from those lessons.......only when we have corrected past 'mistakes' will we advance to a higher spiritual level.

Now then, I find it difficult to even imagine the billions of souls on this spiritual path to enlightenment, all at different stages of their journey. If we consider how the human race has grown since the days of the caveman for instance when there were relatively few of us around, where did all the souls come from? Maybe the Earth became a sort of annexe for souls. :?: However this begs the questions "When?", "Where?", "Why?", and finally "Who?" and "What?".

Who or what started the whole thing off in the first place? When, where and why?

If it is a dimensional thing, how big are the dimensions? How many are there? Infinite?

To what purpose are we striving? In religious circles I expect it is to 'sit at the right hand of God'. That just throws up more questions....................who/what is God and who/what created him/her/it/them..........................

..............I'm done for now..........need a coffee and something to replenish my few brain cells.

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 07 May 2013 12:28

PS..............."You know what thought did?"...................my dad used to say this to me often, with a knowing wink. When I said no, I didn't know, dad would say he'd tell me when I was 21....................he never did. :) So...........what did thought do?

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 07 May 2013 18:50

wow, thats interesting :)

Topic author
BennGunn

Post by BennGunn » 07 May 2013 21:34

SandDancer.
Hello again bud, hi folks.

I honestly have no idea to Gods true origins? Maybe even God himself does not know? How can he? "If there is no beginning and no end.? :donut: The chicken and the egg springs to mind.? One think for certain is, the very nature of God himself is a paradox the answer to nothing is everything, Gods singularity reflecting without in search of truth.

I think God concept was born within a dream, God asking "who am I? What am I? Do I exist? Do I not? I think, so I am. Gods conscious awareness brought into being from within, its search beginning by reflecting itself without. Dreaming a soul within each particle within the spiritual atom, each particle a universe, the dimensions within those universes reflecting from within the particles.

I think God said to the one soul he placed within each particle,"Dream and seek out truth within experience. I give you the illusion of individuality the one soul ive placed within each of you reflects whole from within me. I have given you each a multi-dimensional universe which reflects from within so you may experience multiple duality throughout the whole." :)

I think God covered his bet by creating the physical realms, designing an exact copy of the above, only using physical atoms that process of linear time placed within them in order experience be linear. A natural order within in creation. The conscious morphic field, the Karma, every cycle throughout nature placed within each particle, each containing potential which also reflects from within itself.

I think the spiritual and physical atoms are easy to manipulate by the one soul, which exists within each of the particles, it being able to manipulate them in order to create and construct form. That is where dark matter and dark energy come into the equation, but more about that another time bud.

I think The construct of the physical atom an identical process, it only seems to take much longer to manipulate itself into its physical existence. When creating a physical universe those processes seem to take longer, but that's our linear time for you. The souls aura of colours within each particle vibrates at different frequencies. Each one those colours are a different vibration of frequencies, which creates form by thought, from the soul within each of those particles.

I think all spiritual and physical atoms operate in an identical way. The soul within each particle dreams all form. The morphic fields consciousness within the soul and each particle help creation along. :). :). :) That's why I mentioned the earths conscious field that surrounds it, each of those many fields individual vibrations operate throughout nature from within every conscious atom on the spiritual and physical planes.

I think those vibration frequencies even though we don't realize it ensure we are where we are supposed to be. Those vibration frequencies within us and every physical atom around us are manipulating and driving the physical mind and body, towards experience in search of Karmic truth. Do you see what im getting at folks?

Humans truly believe in our reality, and that time is linear, that our physical mind makes it's own physical choices, it creating our own destiny. Our physical senses so convinced we are each an individual with free will. We only experience see and feel solidity because we are locked within it.

I told you all recently about my little ghostly friend Alice, who was a very friendly, very wise and very intelligent little thing. I said that i'd never seen her, or experienced any paranormal activity since I left that house aged 8. That is true. But I never mentioned this "In my last conversation with her she told me that my thoughts would remain a connection to her always." :) That I never forgot.

I didn't really understand what she meant then? But BOY I sure do now :) Every person in your lives whom have crossed over into spirit have gone no where. Each one of them exist now right in front of your eyes unseen, they are able to communicate with you, but the negative energy which slowly builds within us from birth interferes with that process. It prevents us communicating with ourselves and others in all the dimensions, and between each of us on earth spiritually.

I think the negative energy within us is not supposed to seek out itself with intent, that being the price paid for experiencing life as an individual locked within solidity. It was only positive energy that was designed to do that, ensuring for certain a positive balance remained. The TRUE nature within the atom, within us, is one of LOVE and JOY, every face you see, or do not see, every dog worm lol every plant, each and every atom in and round you reflects from within you. Every thought we have reflects within every atom, you love, every atom around you loves.

When we hurt people whether intentionally or not, each atom feels hurt, the negativity bounces back and forth between all things, attracting itself like flies around poop. Too much of it within you is the reason we were cut of from ourselves spiritually, that's why the spiritual spheres of cleansing exist, to repair the currents of the soul.

If we each live our lives seeking the positive from all things we experience no matter the distress those experiences may cause, each one of our lives would be happier. Your families, your children, each of you living within the physical atom in the way it was designed. Positive loves positive, it attracts positive and then reflects. Yeah yeah you got it, I shut me trap now.

Night all, its time I got two winks. SOO tired me is ... Goooodbye. :)

Topic author
BennGunn

Post by BennGunn » 09 May 2013 13:14

Hello again peeps. :)

I think the spiritual atom may have been created first? After Gods spiritual unseen search becoming fruitless? It then turned it's thought from within the dream. Beginning it's search for the Karmic truth within the seen. It then literally reflecting the physical atom from within the spiritual atom.

The Dark energy already in existence within the spiritual atom, it being the energy source the spiritual soul uses to manipulate the infinite amount of particles within it, creating and constructing the illusion of form. :)

I think the physical negative atom simply popped into existence, it being nothing more than a reflection of it's counterpart the quick spinning positive spiritual atom. That new slower spinning negative physical atom the reason for solidity. It being identical in construct only the opposite of itself, with linear time placed within it.

I think the Dark matter of the unseen, a spiritual/physical energy which was created the moment the physical atom budded out from within the spiritual atom. The mixture of both the S/P atom creating it for a specific purpose.

That force created instantly that super dense unseen Dark matter becoming the strong gravitational force which binds the spiritual universes and physical universes together. Overlapping each one on top of the other in the form of a hologram. The much more powerful new Dark energy needed as a power source the soul uses to manipulate each physical particle within the physical atom, creating and constructing the illusion of form.

I think both worlds came into being at that point. Both the S/P atom created in the blink of an eye. The one soul within each particle dreamed the processes of the physical universe into being from within. The dream creating the "The big bang." By manipulating itself and each particle from within. It creating everything without. It's particles reflecting the physical universes from within itself, outwards into creation.

I think each cyclic star in our universe is being reflected from within each particle from within the one atom. Each of our cyclic galaxies is being reflected from within each particle from within the one atom. Each multiple infinite universe being reflected from within each particle, from within the one atom.

Everything a reflection of itself from within. Each process being manipulated by the one soul from within each of the particles. The stars being born and dying slowly producing the elements of all physical conscious beings. Instantly. The process of linear times evolution an illusion. lol :)

I think the soul and particles are dreaming all physical atoms into being from one physical atom only, reflecting all other atoms outward from within itself. None of them really exist? Each atom merely a reflection of the one within so the nature within each particle can begin creating physical linear time and evolution. So that one soul can create physical spiritual existence in search of the answer to consciousness. :)

So folks. :)

God dreamed itself a soul, placing itself within each infinite amount of particles within the atom. Each particle an infinite amount of universes. Each dimension within each infinite universe reflecting from within each particle from within the one atom.. Each star reflecting from within each infinite particle, from within the one atom.

Each infinite person of interest and each infinite critter who ever existed, or will ever exist, each a reflection from within each infinite particle from within one atom. Every infinite soul living on earth reflecting from within each infinite particle from within one atom.

Many particles many people, just simply orbiting an infinite circle of birth and death, in the same way has stars an all things within the nature of each infinite particle. Each infinite soul in every conscious infinite particle that ever existed or will ever exist containing the same one infinite cycle within the infinite soul of God, from within one atom.

We are God folks, the consciousness of God in search of the Karmic truth which lies within a DREAM. LMAO ... The negative energy comes from within God. It being the essential part which creates positive balance. That works fine in the spiritual worlds, it can be no other way. :)

Negative energy has power within the physical. It's consciousness, its soul in search of the negative experience within Karmic truth. God was prepared for this and created the physical/spiritual spheres of cleansing. To repair the currents of the soul. It must dispel the negative vibrations from within our soul, it's vibrations being to dense.

It vibrating much slower and must be slowly speeded back up. Once the vibrations quicken and those vibrations equalize with heaven, POOF we return to the God spot. :) I think God knew what was coming. Knowing the devil within the physical realms would become the monster who would come in search of itself. GOD ... Us.

It's a fookin gob smacking conscious dream in search of the nature within itself. Consciousness need to know itself.

And guess what? How do we know their isn't an infinite amount of separate Gods. Each one with an infinite amount of separate souls, each searching for the same thing? A never ending illusion each being dreamed from within the very same one atom. An infinite paradox within a singularities illusion. LMAO You've GOTTA love our ingenious God. We've got to love each other first mind. :)

I LOVE YOU.

YOU ARE ME......I AM YOU.... OFF INTO INFINITY. :donut: THE MOST HAUNTED SPOT. :ghost:

HA HA HA HA HA ... Gooodbye for now folks.[flash=][/flash]

Topic author
BennGunn

Post by BennGunn » 09 May 2013 20:09

Hello folks :) Just real quick. :)

ooOO... Did you know? ... Dinosaurs had souls too ... Only the negative energy reflecting from within their souls took many millions of millions of years to build within them... The greedy body eating itself... The fear of death... Being fed upon by a greedy devil... You know what happened next? ... The negative consciousness within the earth... It's morphic fields?

Smiled :) All happy and content :) ... It's belly full from that negative cycle from within... It had a knowing from within... That it was doomed... Gods other back up plan came into play... Within it's nature the cycle within itself... Within It's war within negativity... Forced the Earth within... To scream out in pain... ):

The earths morphic fields linked within the atom... Within the comet?... Asteroid?... Got the spiritual call from within vibrations... To seek out the devil within negativity... BOOOOM... Earth cried from within for it's love for it's precious relative... The peaceful dinosaurs nature... The loving EARTH... Kissed them goodbye... Knowing the balance within POSITIVE nature would decide.

What physical body?... What physical plant? ect...ECT... Would continue the physical cycles of physical life upon the good earth :) ... How LONG have we GOT?... Lets END war... Lets love...:)...And live LIFE live within our True nature.:)... PLEASE folks... For our children SAKES... And their childrens SAKES... Do you SEE?.. I fookin HOPE so. :)

GOODBYE FAREWELL PLEASE TELL.

Thankyou WHOLE. :)

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 09 May 2013 20:19

wow, thats interesting :)

why is there negative energy in dinosaur souls?