do our thoughts count....

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

do our thoughts count....

Post by kayls » 18 Apr 2013 22:12

is it only our actual deeds that count when it comes to whether we go to heaven or hell (if they exist).

like if you had never done anything really that bad, but then got hit by a car and died on the way to go and kill someone, would you go to hell for planning to kill someone even if you died before you did it

bluelighttouch

Re: do our thoughts count....

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Apr 2013 22:24

Erm that depends on whether you believe in heaven or Hell...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 20 Apr 2013 20:13

yeah, i guess it does, lol :D

BennGunn

Post by BennGunn » 01 May 2013 23:35

Hello Kayls and blue light touch.

You've asked a very interesting question Kayls,
I agree with blue light touch about it being our belief which may determine if heaven and hell exists or not, im sure belief as huge part to play within the role of creation itself. Now thought, if each and every thought we have throughout our physical earthly life is in some way recorded within a kind of "Karmic sphere of energy which maybe attached to the physical body or the soul" the soul then taking every experience from that lifetime with it back to the spirit worlds when our physical body dies. I imagine Karma will know the difference between the thought of committing murder and actually committing murder, im certain every single thought we have could be described as an experience, and if that's correct then surely thoughts are much more complex than we currently could ever imagine.

What is thought?
Neuro scientists will say its just a pattern of electrical activity inside our brains. But if we scowl, or smile our thoughts can cross a room, in fact my thoughts are reaching out to touch you now. Some scientists believe this is how the sixth sense works, that human thoughts merge into a field of collective consciousness that spans the globe. Scientists at the "IONS" project at Princeton University have been running experiments called the GCP "Global Consciousness Project" now for 30yrs, they use hardware RNG "Random Number Generators" the "GCP" monitors a geographically distributed network of hardware "RNG" in a bid to identify anomalous outputs that correlate with widespread emotional responses to sets of world events, or periods of focused attention by large numbers of people.

The "GCP" methodology is based on the hypothesis that events which elicit widespread emotion or draw the simultaneous attention of large numbers of people may affect the output of the "RNG" which are interfaced to computers at 70 locations around the world. Each time there is a global event they check to see if the network deviates from normal and many times it does, some of the strongest changes took place during the presidential elections in 2008, but also during the attacks on 911.

Early that morning the "RNG" slowly began climbing hours before the hijacking of the planes took place, then again during the hijacking, the "RNG" then spiked at the exact time of each event the "RNG" peaked to highest level when the towers collapsed and remained at that peak for days until it slowly dropped again to its base level. There is strong evidence that suggests our thoughts travel outwards and are held within this morphic field of "Global consciousness" its believed to be tied to the earths magnetic field in some way.

This morphic field is said to organize the bodies of animals and plants, it organizes the activities of animals brains and minds, its said its what allows birds to fly in perfect formation, allowing the mass migration of herd animals. They also think this field is responsible for why we sense someone staring at us while were not looking, more than likely its the mechanism that operates everything including our sixth sense. So thought is a complex system which ties and binds all minds together within a global field of consciousness. You know im wondering if it also could be responsible for uploading all conscious thought into the Akashic records? Who knows lol

There is research into "Blind site" which is being carried out by a Dr. Beatrice De Guelder at Tilbury University in the Netherlands. She and her team study research into how emotions travel from person to person, there is a strange phenomenon in which some blind people are able to see emotions in other peoples faces. So this morphic field and our thoughts are inexplicably linked together, our sixth senses pick up the information from this field possibly both subconsciously and unconsciously. I think the implications of this dominate both the mechanisms of our physical lives but also the mechanisms of spiritual life.

Im guessing that this field operates in some sort of cyclic system along with the entirety of nature, this field may operate on many different vibrational frequencies, each frequency maybe allowing for a different form of communication. It being able to attract the positive and negative thoughts and vibrations that pass through all conscious minds and bodies and then somehow storing that information within the field and possibly within our Karmic sphere of energy, if it exists of course. lol

I would have liked to posted links with this information so you could research it for yourself if you like. But I don't know how to. lol But you can Google the "Global Consciousness Project" and Dr. Guelder's "Blind site studies.

Kayls, thanx for your reply to my e-mail.
Well I really hope that this post completes its cycle this time round, my first two attempts posting this reply failed losing me the information both times. I tried saving the last draft but that never worked either."God knows where they went" lol

Well thanks for your contributions towards this thread I've found it very interesting. Einstein's big idea has started on PBS America so its time for me to go. Byeeeeee. :)

BennGunn

Post by BennGunn » 01 May 2013 23:42

YAAY superb, its worked. ^_^ I think ive figured out why it worked this time ^_^ i used the quick reply box instead of the reply to thread button. lol

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 01 May 2013 23:54

yay, glad it worked :)

what an interesting post :)

BennGunn

Post by BennGunn » 02 May 2013 00:38

Thank you Kayls, im really glad i joined this forum.
Goodnight God bless. :)

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 May 2013 10:49

Berlimey I'd have to spend the day reading it.. Ben Gunn I will get to it... Its just I have a visual impairment and find it really hard to read huge blocks of 'Cut copy paste script'.. If its broken up into paragraph its a whole lot easier for me to read.. So if sometimes you find the lay out of a mega post altered :lol: Its me puting in some paragraphs so that I can read it.. I am not correcting your grammer :lol: I have enough bother myself with keystroke errors :D

I have to say Re Thought was the factor that ones thoughts are our own and that you can't go to jail for what you are thinking.. Although Catholics seem to feel the need to confess 'Impure thoughts' :lol: in the confessional...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

BennGunn

Post by BennGunn » 02 May 2013 16:23

Bluelighttouch.

I'm not confessing to anything, not even if ending my suffering would help.
My impure thoughts would certainly see me hung drawn and quartered. lol

I will post my mad ramblings to your specifications in future, what can I say? I'm helpful kind of guy. lol

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 May 2013 16:28

:hug: Thank you kind sir... :thumbsup: