Ghosts and Nature

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

Topic author
Bone

Ghosts and Nature

Post by Bone » 14 Feb 2013 17:49

Aside from watching Ghost Adventures, I actually did research a while back on how nature stores our energy when we die. On the show, there's been more emphasis on water being a source of residual energy. I'm still trying to understand exactly how this theoretically works.
The official San Jose Sharks hockey correspondent of The Most Haunted Forum

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#SharksForLife

bluelighttouch

Re: Ghosts and Nature

Post by bluelighttouch » 14 Feb 2013 19:28

I think you misunderstand.. Water enhances Spiritual contact.. So in a lot of venues it is interesting to note that there is activity in anywhere there is water.. Bathrooms, Toilt blocks etc.. It doesn't so much store energy.. im some instances it can dissipate it.. Everyone who attends and investigation is advised to carry a bottle of water..
In spiritual groups the Medium always has water to drink.. see what I mean..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Bone

Post by Bone » 14 Feb 2013 19:32

I see. Yeah, I don't really... know much about this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#SharksForLife

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 14 Feb 2013 19:40

Well, water is the harbinger of life.
It is the physical properties of water (it's ability to bond other elements to it) that made life possible.
Hardly surprising then that it holds such a place of honour in our belief systems.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 14 Feb 2013 22:56

True, juno, but it really does oddly feature on contact.
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 16 Feb 2013 20:55

i think what youre talking about is the stone tape theory.

http://www.parascience.org.uk/articles/musings.htm

some ghosts do appear to be recordings stored by the environment, like how theyre seen doing the same thing over and over, never interacting with anything (and they might even walk through walls in places where there used to be a door)

Topic author
Bone

Post by Bone » 17 Feb 2013 06:47

kayls wrote:i think what youre talking about is the stone tape theory.

http://www.parascience.org.uk/articles/musings.htm

some ghosts do appear to be recordings stored by the environment, like how theyre seen doing the same thing over and over, never interacting with anything (and they might even walk through walls in places where there used to be a door)
That's exactly it. Thanks! I'll have to reread it. ;D

#SharksForLife

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Feb 2013 14:58

The Stone Tape Theory is a separate thing entirely to the Element of Water and how spirit use it..

When there is a violent death.. massive amounts of energy are released into the surrounds.. Be they bricks and mortar or wood or even the land its self where blood was spilt... Just think about the massive energy that accompanied the huge loss of lives in say Gettysburg.. The aparitions of those soldiers and even some horses are still seen to day.. It is absorber into the land..

Spirt uses other forms of energy in order to make its presence know..
For example Tabel Tipping in response to singing.. the more people who sing the more that table will move and as less people sing the table makes less movement.. I have tested this out a good few times...

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 21 Feb 2013 19:42

yeah, i heard that as well, about ghosts and energy.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 21 Feb 2013 21:25

Spirit needs energry in order to interact or move things or manifest in so way and it it proportional to the amount of energy available...

There is also a link with phenomena arout powelines/ pylons. This enhances activity and increases the discomfort to persons in the vicinity to the powerlibes.. this feeling of unease that occurs on a regular basis is often due to 'Infrasound' and not always the effect of a spirit entity on the observers.