if you could talk to a ghost...

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

if you could talk to a ghost...

Post by kayls » 02 Feb 2013 17:13

if you had the chance to talk to a ghost (any ghost), what would you ask them?

AlkHolic!©

Re: if you could talk to a ghost...

Post by AlkHolic!© » 02 Feb 2013 18:43

If i could talk to a ghost, maybe just a random ghost, i would like to know a little about their lives and would certainly ask, why are you here? I totally believe that ghosts are trapped souls, i think they are souls that have a message to give.

If the ghost was someone i know, i would want to know how or why they died and ask them are they watching out for me?

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 07 Feb 2013 00:36

thus a good point alkh
think ide be the same and ask the same questions lol..
http://angelsandspirits.freeforums.org/index.php

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 07 Feb 2013 00:44

I'd want to know facts ie:, names, dates, where they had lived etc. so I could do the research and perhaps get the proof that this spirit had once existed.

I'd also ask questions like "What's it really like on the other side?".

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 07 Feb 2013 11:38

SandDancer wrote:I'd want to know facts ie:, names, dates, where they had lived etc. so I could do the research and perhaps get the proof that this spirit had once existed.

I'd also ask questions like "What's it really like on the other side?".
I have know this happen.. Colin Fry also does Trance channeling and His Guide he bring thru is 'Magnus'... Other Mediums put questions and got names dates etc and they were veriefied..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 07 Feb 2013 11:52

This is what I cannot understand about most of the paranormal programmes on the telly. If they think they have some sort of communication going, why don't they ask proper relevant questions? In the beginning of Most Haunted they used to do this, and researched the information they received, then told us what they had discovered at the beginning of the next programme.

It saddens me that opportunities were lost. It angers me that the programmes descended into a 'who can scream the loudest' fest. That brings me to another point......why do people who are so easily frightened, go on these ghost hunts? Having been on a number of investigations myself, I can honestly say that I cannot remember anyone screaming, though there were plenty sharp intakes of breaths. As far as I'm concerned if the screamers are only there for a cheap thrill they should go on the ghost train at the fairground!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 07 Feb 2013 12:01

Funny you should say that, as I never had any screamers on any of mine :lol:

Maybe they get off on feeling scared.. I think its counter productive tbh.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Lexa61

Post by Lexa61 » 07 Feb 2013 22:26

The only time I have encountered screamers when in a particular location, someone looked up and saw someone standing between two ladies, it gave her a bit of a shock and she shouted 'who'se that?' which caused the two ladies to scream and almost climb over other people who where sitting in front of them. It was more excited babbling which took a while to calm them down.

3DWaffle1

Post by 3DWaffle1 » 01 May 2013 19:43

Why are you here? Are you going spend eternity like this?

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 04 May 2013 22:15

Maybe they just pop back now and again 3DW1 to see what we're up to.:)