if you could talk to a ghost...

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

bluelighttouch

Re: if you could talk to a ghost...

Post by bluelighttouch » 05 May 2013 10:21

You may be right Sandy.. I have known a spirit come thru in times of trouble.. sometimes to warn of danger so maybe they do watch over us and also when there is unfinished business.. Eg mothers desperately looking for lost children.. a massive emotion that transcends even the mothers own death..

If we do make contact, sometimes we ask Why? and very often.... Do you need help? As sometimes a spirit is earth bound for a particular reason...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 11 May 2013 18:03

relichunter wrote:thus a good point alkh
think ide be the same and ask the same questions lol..
ngh actually, ide say go scare these people and then ask, does heaven and hell exist............. :blush:
http://angelsandspirits.freeforums.org/index.php

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 May 2013 18:07

Theres Life Jim, but not as we know it...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Feb 2015 01:04

I think generally people probably wouldn't quite know what to say to a spirit even if they got the chance...
not everyone can see or hear spirit, not every spirit wants to communicate..
mind you according to MH they just throw things... and they are lousey shots too..
It a spirit entity really got ticked off, I wonder if they would actually score a direct hit..

GothicNateC

Post by GothicNateC » 03 Feb 2015 02:37

I would like to know if the person has a message for someone and could the spirit tell me something unknown but only to whom the message was for to prove the ghost was who the ghost claimed to be.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Feb 2015 21:50

I thinkk mostly a spirit communicate thru a medium's communicator.. It is the Medium who is Clareaudient or claresentient.. Most people wouldn't be able to communicate directly.. If you were lucky enough to be on the vibration to see then, it doesn't mean you would interact with them or hear them.