how do you know...

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

how do you know...

Post by kayls » 10 Oct 2012 01:11

how do you know ghosts arent watching you whereever you go?

we cant see them, so how do we know there isnt one standing right next to you when youre on the toilet?

GothicNateC

Re: how do you know...

Post by GothicNateC » 10 Oct 2012 02:07

Just from the reading i am doing, it seems that spirits most of the time cannot see us. It seems that sometimes their power to see into our world is weak, sometimes it's strong, and sometimes they need a medium to punch through

Lexa61

Post by Lexa61 » 10 Oct 2012 13:28

From what I have read, in books by the more reputable mediums.
Spirits are around us but have a sense of privacy so no toilet viewing.
They come closer to you when you invite them too, such as at a circle, platform meeting or a ghost hunt when glass divination is being used.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 10 Oct 2012 15:26

ahhhhh thats good then

Goblin

Post by Goblin » 11 Oct 2012 15:41

Personally I don't care who watches me on the loo. At any given time of the day or night I've usually got at least one small child in there with me so any more won't make too much difference. ;D

Lexa61

Post by Lexa61 » 12 Oct 2012 21:44

Goblin wrote:Personally I don't care who watches me on the loo. At any given time of the day or night I've usually got at least one small child in there with me so any more won't make too much difference. ;D
Valid point Goblin, once you have had a child, who sees you on the loo, and a sense of dignity, are left in the maternity ward :lol:

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Oct 2012 15:22

I'll second that... You don't get peace and quiet in the bath either.. Cos if they find out where you are hiding, next thing is a lil naked body clutching a yacht clambers into the bath... 'Well mum you have more water in the bath than I do and it floats better' :rolleyes: I remember it well.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

handsomedude

Post by handsomedude » 19 Oct 2012 17:29

Sometimes when I am meditating, I can get. Feeling of not being alone.
In my old house I felt. PResence on the stairs, and a woman appeared to me.
On another occasion I saw lights on the ceiling.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Oct 2012 17:35

Most people meditate with their eyes closed George so was this after you opened your eyes?
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

handsomedude

Post by handsomedude » 20 Oct 2012 20:05

I meditate how it suits me.
My eyes were wide open at the time.