how do you know...

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

cazmummy5

Re: how do you know...

Post by cazmummy5 » 03 Nov 2012 10:56

I think they respect our privacy which as goblin has pointed out is more than our kids do :lol:

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 04 Nov 2012 21:21

hopefully they do......but what if the ghost in your house is a pervert?

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Oct 2014 20:39

Trust you kayls to think of a pervy ghost... :lol:

Toilets seem to attract spirits, its something to do with the water.. Have you never heard of Taps turning on and toilets flushing on their owm too.. Its really common..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 11 Oct 2014 12:16

kayls wrote:hopefully they do......but what if the ghost in your house is a pervert?
lol... urll soon know when ya on the loo n get nipped on the bum :lol: :P
or when ya in the showr / bath... give em summet to look at :eek: :lol: :P
i normal say piff off its private time, i know ur there... hubs walks in n say who tf you talking to ? i tell him n he says im a weirdo .... ( he is a full blooded sceptic - tho, he said yrs ago he has seen a ghost :shrug: ) n he calls me a weirdo lol.
http://angelsandspirits.freeforums.org/index.php

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 Oct 2014 13:21

Well a lot of fellas say they don't believe etc, when the truth of the matter is they are too scared to even think it might be possible that ghosties/ spirits exist... My dad was very scared of the goings on in his house..Yet mum and I were fine with it and we were the ones witnessing the phenomena.. Spirit rarely show themselves to sceptics... Bit of a wasre of energy :lol: :ghost: :rofl:
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Bobtheghost

Post by Bobtheghost » 07 Feb 2015 23:15

Now I am paranoid about going to the toilet in case there are ghosts watching.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 08 Feb 2015 14:43

Hehe I know that ghosties seem to like to turn on the taps and flush the loos, maybe they were plumbers in a previous existance..