ghost love....

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

Ming

Re: ghost love....

Post by Ming » 07 Sep 2014 19:15

Ive been fasinnated by shadow people ever sincebi saw an episode of dead files where Amy said one was attention seeking.
I dont have enough experience to form an opinion as to what they are. Amy recons they have never been alive; I have no idea
If thats true or not, but she is frightened of them.

I really admire you for the gift you have.
Wither you believe in ghosts or not; one fact is undeniable.
The dead outnumber the living.

Janie

Post by Janie » 07 Sep 2014 22:53

If shadow people have never been alive, then I probably haven't seen any. I do know that I'd be scared of them if one barged in here.

I'm nobody. LOL I don't go on ghost hunts or make a living with clients lined up at my door. I'm not good enough for that. My gift is mediocre at best and I have to stay in practice to do it easily. I've had a lot of fun over the years just calling in groups of spirits for what my friends call parties. Sometimes it turns out that way with music and all....I've had some that went for days. LOL And there are the spirits who come to visit me often and are so precious to me.

I know it sounds silly to talk about spirits like they're neighbors from down the street who gather at my house. But that's exactly what it's like most of the time. I actually do get bored with it all at times and can ignore them to a certain degree when I want to. I think they get bored with me too. LOL

I'm sorry to say that I don't know exactly what to do with this gift to make it seem more spectacular or dramatic. I guess I came here hoping to compare notes with other mediums to see what they're doing with THEIR ghosts.

Ming

Post by Ming » 11 Sep 2014 19:51

Whatever you decide jane, I hope it will make you a stronger person.
The gift of talking to the dead is a rare gift indeed and I hope you will continue to grow and understand things better.
Keep on looking.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Sep 2014 22:37

Have you experienced Ghost love then?? Only that was the topic...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Ming

Post by Ming » 01 Oct 2014 21:45

Apologies for going off topic.
I am still wondering how two different energies can connect.
I would think it is a bit like trying to put two magnets together on the same side.
They would just push away.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Oct 2014 23:29

I think the interaction is between a human and a spirit ie Incabus and Succabus....
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Ming

Post by Ming » 03 Oct 2014 10:49

Is that not a demon thing?

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Oct 2014 12:17

No I do not think it is particularly...
I have read of instances whereby someone lost their life partner, they were sustained by a 'love beyond the grave'... So for them love endured, beyond the universally believed 'Until death do us part' thing...

Ming

Post by Ming » 05 Oct 2014 16:38

So the laws of marriage don't apply in the afterworld.
Dose the dead spirit still think they are alive and want to be with the partner; or do the feed off the sexual energy ?

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 05 Oct 2014 18:14

:D Did you not see the Patrick Swayse movie 'Ghost'....