ghost love....

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

k9-sec.co.uk

Re: ghost love....

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 11 Apr 2014 22:16

yes john humphreys of old ram inn fame getting sexually assaulted at 80yr old,so much so he now kips downstairs. blimey,im only 32 but i wish some bird would drag me out of bed and interfere with me!!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Apr 2014 21:11

I didn't think I gave johns surname did I.. do you know him too then? I have not been to The Ancient Ram Inn for 2 years so I have no idea as to whether Johns torment continues...

Sorry no one is ravishing you :lol: Me neither :angel: :angel:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Janie

Post by Janie » 04 Sep 2014 13:30

You people crack me up. I love this forum. I agree with all of you, even the Anna Nicole part. LOL The movie is great. I love Alan Rickman. His character in TMD turns out to be such a nuisance that his grieving widow decides at the end that she'd rather he be gone than to stay another minute with her. It's funny and actually not too far from truth. Why do any of us want a ghost in the house? Well, besides me, of course. I think they're pretty entertaining for short periods.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 04 Sep 2014 14:01

Actually Spirit is everywhere, its just not everyone is able to tune in to that vibration.. I grew up with spooky stuff hapening, to me it was normal but others would freak out... Any uncrease in activity is because someone wants to get your attention.. :ghost:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Janie

Post by Janie » 04 Sep 2014 16:58

I believe they're everywhere too, flitting here and there and all over the place. You'd think they have nothing better to do on the other side. I'd be traveling somewhere else. Surely all these ghosts haven't seen the entire universe.

I know many have emotional ties, and sometimes they're afraid to let go and finish their death journey, but it doesn't make sense that SO many are still wandering or coming back. Many of these people, as you know, had terrible lives here. What keeps drawing them back to this planet?

These are questions I should ask the spirits, but when I'm "stepped over" I can't remember to ask. I have to have a written list if I want real answers, but.....it's just more fun to listen to them. I forget to interrogate them.

I've been very lucky to mostly have nice spirits coming and going through this place. My guides work overtime to help that happen for me.

Ming

Post by Ming » 05 Sep 2014 12:25

So do spirits live then? Are they alive or dead? It is intresting that you mention tuning in to a diffrent vibration.
David icke has been saying that for 20 years.
So can anyone tune into this vibration, or is it only certain people?

Sorry for all the questions but I am really trying to understand.
Even if you could recommend a book then id appreciate it.
Wither you believe in ghosts or not; one fact is undeniable.
The dead outnumber the living.

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 05 Sep 2014 15:42

If spirits are energy and energy never dies then it stands to reason they are alive.......somewhere.:). I've been told that it is possible for anyone to tune in to their vibration but I haven't been able to.

Janie

Post by Janie » 05 Sep 2014 19:45

Ming, I don't know that I'm tuning in to a different vibration. I have nothing to compare it to. I do know that I try to keep a certain level of control so I won't get myself in trouble in the physical world, like tripping over something in the house. When I'm in that mode, I don't hear physical sounds. I try to keep a mental balance of spiritual and physical worlds so I can control what's going on around me from both sides.

It's a balancing act sometimes, but it works for me. I've often messed up though. Such as the time that I had a group of 4 friends here and I stepped over. I was aware enough to keep telling them what spirits I was seeing and what they were telling me.

After a while I came out of it to find the 4 hiding around the house. They told me that there had been terrible pounding noises on the window and nearby door where we were all sitting, the single touch lamp was going on and off and they couldn't wake me up, so they went to hide from what they felt was some sort of demon. It wasn't, but the spirit was really bad, criminal type. He was a dead friend of one of that group. He (the spirit) kept wanting to come inside and I wouldn't let him. I was still sitting at the dining table after he left and had heard nothing of the ruckus in my house.

These 4 people didn't come back to my house. I thought it was hilarious, and they thought I was crazy. LOL

I don't know who can tune into this vibration. I do know that I've met a good many people who thought they couldn't do it, but they were at the time. There's no flashing light/ringing bell thing that happens when you do it. It's a subtle feeling. Gentle, really. I still often doubt myself because it's easy to slip back and forth between the worlds. You might be doing it and not even realize it.

Spirits are alive. They move, think, respond. They sometimes retain the characteristics that they had while alive. Yeah, they're alive. They're invisible too. One day you'll be invisible. What are you going to do with that new power? LOL

I don't know of any particular books on this subject to recommend. There are so many out there.

Ming

Post by Ming » 06 Sep 2014 15:28

That is a very insightful post. Must be frustrating at tomes though. Can you lock them out?
Have you experienced shadow people?
Wither you believe in ghosts or not; one fact is undeniable.
The dead outnumber the living.

Janie

Post by Janie » 06 Sep 2014 18:36

Lock them out? I'm not sure I could, but I've refused a few entry at times and they didn't enter. Most of what I've experienced is trying to learn how to deal with troublemakers when they do come in. I can ward off most I guess, but I think I've got a great bunch of guides who help with crowd control. And I've been pretty lucky with managing some really bad spirits who wanted to do harm. Once had an NAI with an axe who wanted to smash me on the head. My guides talked me through that because the dude wasn't fooling around. Once had one so evil that I actually wondered if it was a demon. That's another story and not as interesting as you might think. But we got him gone and nothing worse happened.

Shadow people. I'm still not certain exactly what they are, but I've read a lot about them. Are they a particular type of entity or just spirits making themselves invisible? People have different opinions about it. I do sometimes see spirits who cloak themselves in darkness and I can't see them until they move even though at the time I can see other spirits clearly (who aren't cloaked).

I've found out over the years that most of them are doing this to avoid being seen by me. Such as....if I have a group of spirits that I'm talking to, the "shadows" want to be near us but not noticed. Sometimes it's just shyness, a few times it was because the spirit wanted to be mean and try to trick or scare me. I ignored them for the most part until they decided to lighten up. Sometimes they did, or did eventually over different sessions with the same companions they always came along with.

I've had groups of these dark ones too. One of them might speak to me for the group. The dark ones think they're hiding. I can't say I blame them...I mean...they don't know me or what I might be up to, calling them here to my house for a visit just because a living person asked me to. I might have the wrong group altogether and am unknowingly interrogating some innocent passersby. LOL I never claimed to be a wonderful medium. LOL