do ghosts hate cameras?

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

k9-sec.co.uk

Re: do ghosts hate cameras?

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 14 Apr 2014 18:09

oops,sorry,i didnt even think of writing it out properly,sorry about that

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 14 Apr 2014 18:11

Its ok you were not to know....
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 21 Mar 2017 18:22

Wasn't there a famous ghost pic taken by a security camera at Hampton Court.. The camera captured a male in Elizabethen attire literally in the doorwa and it was sort of transparent..the door opened to the gardens.. I remeber seeing the image it was just black n' white and wasn't that solid looking as I recall.

But I found out months later that a company nicked the idea and redcreated this to use as a cigar advertisement for Hamlet.. But in their 'Ripoff :lol: the ghostie had a cigar and paused in the doorway before walking forwards into the garden.. No one identified the original spectre on the security cameras but the ad implied it was Sir Walter Rayeigh who brought back tobacco from the Americas.. So we know now who to blame to smokers diseases.. :mad:

Did anyone else see the original or even remember the ad campaign?? :ghost:
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 22 Mar 2017 15:09

I think I do have some memories of that. Quite an amusing advert!

I'm sure I also recall something about a ghosty picture being court but the thought is hazy. Might be worth having a browse on the net and seeing what we can find about that lols.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 22 Mar 2017 23:33

Well the venue was definately Hampton Court I haave never visited there myself... But have heard of spooky captures on security cameras..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 23 Mar 2017 14:26

Not sure if I went there when I was little. My dad was from London and we visited a lot during my earlier childhood when my grandparents lived there. (Not in Hampton Court I hasten to add lols.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Mar 2017 15:38

Well London and the surrounding areas have a lot of likely places to investigate.. The thing I have noticed is that placed operated by English Heritage and the National Trust charge a basic fee during the day but any access at night can be 5 or 6 times the price... I refuse to pay that, preferring to go during the day when... it is nore active anyway..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 23 Mar 2017 16:02

That's what I can't understand about times of activity. We have been led to believe it only mainly happens during the night time or in the dark. The majority of my own have been in the daytime or with light's on.

Saw my dog, the 'arm' in the bathroom, a shadow dog running in my mum's lounge and through a wall, a kitten at a B&B we were staying at all in the daytime in good light.
When I took part with the Ouija one was a bright sunny afternoon and the other was in my friend's house with the light on, tv on and her family in and out.

We have had things happen at night but from what I have seen it doesn't matter what the time of day it is.

Talking of photo of 'ghosts'. I have found even they go amiss lols. One house mum and dad lived in after I had left home was one of the oldest in our town. It was a terraced cottage with low beamed ceilings. The back of the house had a long kitchen which had been modernised. One night when my brother came in everybody was in bed. He didn't turn the lights on but he had one last photo to take before he could take the film into the photographers next day so he pointed the camera into the kitchen and clicked, lighting up the room. He didn't see anything. However when the photos were developed there was an outline of what looked like a woman with a towel on her head as though she had just washed her hair.
My mum told the lady who used to live there about it when she bumped into her up town and the lady told her that every Tuesday her aunt would go to the house and she would wash her hair in the kitchen and put a towel on her head for a while before drying. This aunt had died. The photo got passed around and my brother let his mate borrow it to show someone else. And - you'll have guessed it - he never got it back. It's like they give us some evidence and then take it away lols.

I had an apport from my gran and I think she took it back as I have never been able to find it, even when having a clear out. It was a long hair clip, about three sizes longer than the usual. It literally just appeared on my daughter's windowsill one morning. It was amongst several normal size ones. I remember when I saw it being amazed as I had only ever seen these sort at my grans and that had been 19 years ago when she passed away when I was 14. The last time I saw her I had brushed her hair and put clips in. A few hours later she went into hospital for the last time. I woke my daughter and asked her wear she had got the clip from and she was as surprised as I was as she said she had never seen it before. I so wish I had put it in a safe place so I had known where it was.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Mar 2017 11:08

I find Apports very interesting, I have seen a collection of they in a museum at Arthur Findlay College in Stansted years ago.. Some looked like they had been subjected to high temperature like partly melted.. I have had an apport or two in the last 8 months but mine was a white feather and a message wrote on card .. I found a few things since like lil messages but wonder if P wrote them before he passed and hit them so they got found gradually..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 24 Mar 2017 18:40

You just don't know Blt but things like that seem more than a coincidence. I never thought of things like that as apports but I see what you mean. I may have had more than I realise - and my mum did to when you look at it like that.

A few years after one of her sisters died and it came round to mum's birthday she opened a drawer she had opened many times and a card fell out. It was an old birthday card from her sister. What are the chances of that happening on a birthday! She said she had been sat thinking about her sister and that she wouldn't be getting a card that year.

Not an apport but more I feel more than a coincidence happened today. This morning I bought flowers and a card for my mum and we planned to take them to the cemetery on Sunday afternoon. But on the spur of the moment this afternoon I said to my hubby, 'Shall we take them up now? The weather was nice and I felt like going then. So within 10 mins we were up there. I put flowers on my mum's and my grans grave (same place) and then went the short walk to my other grans to put flowers there. As we headed back down to the car, which was not far from mum and dad's grave a motorbike parked up besides it. It was my younger brother who had decided to come up on the spur of the moment straight from work. He hadn't even had time to stop for flowers. I told him mum and dad had coerced us into arriving at the same time lols. They loved to see us together and getting on.