do ghosts hate cameras?

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

bluelighttouch

Re: do ghosts hate cameras?

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Mar 2014 12:06

junoomaha wrote:To quote the Flowerpot People:
Here we go loopy Loo, here we go Loopy Lah...
Now I missed this comment.. :lol: Juno you are showing your age... ' Weeeeeddd!' 'Wwweeeeed!!' you better duck, here comes the gardener!... :rofl:

There are times when I feel sorry for you guys, cos so far you haven't seen anything.. But that does not mean that others haven't... Once you do see something and have enough time to observe and take a pic even, you may well be surprised... The last manifestation I saw was visbile for 6 minutes cos I timed it, and even sketched it and it was verified by two others at the same time... So it is possible...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 30 Mar 2014 23:25

Showing my age?
No, I must have seen a repeat! ;)

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Mar 2014 23:32

Would they really repeat that stuff :lol: I would think the celleloid films would have disintegrated by now....:D
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

GraveDigger1863

Post by GraveDigger1863 » 03 Apr 2014 21:24

Just a thought, I have wondered if what we define as "ghosts" :ghost: or anything in the same state of "existence", if "they" are aware as to what a camera is, its purpose, or maybe they simply don't give a flip about we mortals trying to capture "them" on film, chips, or whatever, as some futile attempt, on our part, to prove "they" exist for various reasons best known to us. I guess "they" know they exist, assuming they can "think", No, I'm not getting into do "ghosts" have any thought processes, as I have met a lot of people that I might pose the same question about. :rofl: BTW, sorry I haven't been by lately, no issues with anyone but there over here have been a zoo, literally. Will do my best to stop by more often.
"NON NOBIS, DOMINE, NON NOBIS, SED NOMINI TUO DA GLORUM". Knight Templar oath found carved in most Templar churches, including, Rosslyn Chapel, England.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Apr 2014 21:50

Good to see ya Gd but please mate forget the red script its a killer on a black background...

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 03 Apr 2014 23:58

;D Hey....remember that they will still have a personality on the other side....maybe they just want to have a bit of fun with us mortals? :lol:

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 04 Apr 2014 00:22

I can believe mischief, but sometimes they just want to be a part of the things they left behind...
I had an amisong contact today, my dad came thru whilst I was varnishing my front door... he was telling me to do the panels first then the uprights and the cross members last.... :eek: Later after I finished the door he was critical of my painting wood preserver on my fence..

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 05 Apr 2014 20:12

lol Sheila :D that's good :)

k9-sec.co.uk

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 09 Apr 2014 04:37

ok heres one to anylise,because me & my work colleagues couldnt figure it out.back in 2007 i was lucky enough to be providing dog section protection on a site,out of respect for the owner who knows of what im about to reveal but wont want the sightseers,i wont reveal exact location. a big sealed location in east anglia.the cctv cameras were of an older style that went directly onto vhs.i used to take 2 tapes home every other day(long play 8hrs on each tape)&record these onto dvds for the client.for 27 mins on one tape of the upper 3rd floor we could see a figure moving around.sort of a shadow outline of a person,bit moving around loads.at the time that level had no floor to it anymore,whats worse when i tried to do the usual recording onto dvd,it wouldnt record,just a black screen.i had to take it into the client to witness it and had to take my video player in too.it would play ok in different videos but as soon as anyone tried a dvd recording or tape to tape recording,that 27mins would be blacked out.my parents,3 other guards & the client all witnessed the footage.so how do you get the outline of a human in an area where theres no floor.the client kept the video & we had to promise not to say anything about what we had seen.this has always bugged me & its still talked about between us.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Apr 2014 19:44

I could just about read your large post.. my eyes are playing up when its a big block of text, a paragragh would be great...
I have seen things, images really clearly yet when someone tried to photgraph it, it didn't come out... I think it is because these images of spirit exisy on another vibrational plane other than our normal everyday existance.. That only on occasions are the conditions right that enable them to be seen by some of us ...