do ghosts hate cameras?

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

do ghosts hate cameras?

Post by kayls » 27 Jun 2012 16:19

one thing i have noticed, both on most haunted and from other paranormal investigators or people who witnessed ghost sightings, is that the ghost never seems to show itself on camera or do anything when a camera is on.

like if a ghost throws something across the room during a paranormal investigation, its always done when the team are about to walk out of the room or have the camera pointed in the other direction.

if someone sees a ghost, they rarely have a camera with them, and if they do, in their excitement/fear of experiencing something, they forget to turn it on or use it, or try and it doesnt work.

why does this happen, do ghosts really like messing with people or something?

junoomaha

Re: do ghosts hate cameras?

Post by junoomaha » 27 Jun 2012 17:36

That's a simple one to explain 'kayls' ghosts are spectral creatures - that means they cannot be caught on film - or any form of camera for that matter!
occasionally and with a lot of effort they maybe able to produce a blurred image, but most of the time it's not worth their bother.
:ghost:

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Jun 2012 17:48

Well I think its cos you do not have any warning.. sometimes in certain places known to be active you are told to switch off your mobiles hence camera...

On the occasions I have been lucky enough to see spirit, I dare not take my eyes of it.. I was thinking if I turned my mobile back on I'd alert or disturb people as the damn thing makes a noise.. plus I'd have to look away in order to access the camera facility.. I chose to observe instead and the phenomena lasted 6 minutes and there were 5 apparitions at the same time.. Fortunately 2 others apart from myself witnessed it also.. none of us had our mobiles turned on . I even made a sketch of the figures and was able to identlfy two of them.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 27 Jun 2012 18:10

I agree with you 'Bluey.' It's rather like photographing meteors, by the time you've switched your camera on and focused in on the thing - it's gone! The only meteors caught recently have been on CCTV. On the other hand this would also suggest that ghosts ought to be caught on CCTV - but they are not, at least as far as we know! :eek:

susilala

Post by susilala » 28 Jun 2012 19:52

A very interesting point, ive never thought about it before but now you come to mention it we do spend a lot of time pointing our cameras at thin air lol...!!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Jun 2012 22:59

The other fact is.. if I have seen something and I know rock solid that it really was there etc why do I have to prove to a 'non believer/ inexperienced lay person... I know what occurred, the problem is with the other person.. I do not need to prove anything.. Cos I know.
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 28 Jun 2012 23:48

I know too!
Mwah Hah Hah Hahhhh,
I know! I Know!!!!

Hah, Hah, Hah, Hah, Hah, Hah, Hahhhhh ... Not tonight Josephine!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Jun 2012 07:44

Watch it Juno.. to Quote John Lennon.. ' I know who you are, and whats more.. I know where you live!..So I can tell the world about you...Mwahh! :kiss:

I can further quote' To a non believer no proof is possible, to a believer no further proof is needed'.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 07 Jul 2012 17:27

yeah, thats true, some people will never be satisfied with any evidence.

although i think the sceptics point is that they cant believe from someone elses story as they dont know whether it happened the way it did as they didnt witness it, especially if its someone you dont know well.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 07 Jul 2012 20:10

To quote the Flowerpot People:
Here we go loopy Loo, here we go Loopy Lah...