do ghosts hate cameras?

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

bluelighttouch

Re: do ghosts hate cameras?

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Mar 2017 19:56

I ned to do that too.. BUt there are a lot of things I have to attend to this weekend.. All dependant on the weather..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 24 Mar 2017 20:03

Yes, I am not sure what they've given out for the weekend. It's all hit and miss with this country's weather. I shall have to listen out for the forecast tonight.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Mar 2017 20:09

I get my forecast off the internet lol..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 24 Mar 2017 20:38

Oooh I have done that before but only think to do it when I am going away on holiday lols.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 25 Mar 2017 21:09

I look everyday.. Where I love its quite windy and well its near the coast..