life without an afterlife?

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

bluelighttouch

Re: life without an afterlife?

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 May 2013 14:55

3DWaffle1 wrote:It is not possible. Dogs even go to heaven when they die. However, it is hard to prove it

I'm sorry but that doesn't make sense to me.. Can you clarify please... :?:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Apr 2015 22:15

I noticed he never clarified his comment...

Seeing as no one has proven the existant of heaven or hell as being a particular place... who is to say that there are no animals there..
However much Mediums give information of messages from beyond the grave to some sceptical people no amount of evidence will ever be enough, but if you are the person getting the message/ info and you yourself know it to be a factual piece of evidence, then how could we get that evidence across if it wasn't passed over to a Medium/Psychic in the first place.. It makes you think, doesn't it... :angel:
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

ManOfKent

Post by ManOfKent » 05 May 2015 22:23

I have thought about this before.I feel if no one thought there was an afterlife crime might go up,as there would be no fear about any repercussions.
Seeing is believing

Proud Man Of Kent,Proud Gills Fan

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 May 2015 18:55

Very true, in days of yore parents threatened their children with eternal damnation if they didn't behave, men of the cloth too. But would a hardened crim be God fearing... I do not think they would... If man was 'God fearing, then why does the epitomy of the catholic church for example frown upon priest indulging in paedophilia... No they are actually sheltered by that organisation.

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 06 Jun 2015 12:27

well my opinion is, there must be something when urve passed, surely that cant be it when ya gone ?
ide like to think there is an afterlife,it keeps me going lol.. dont wanna think that theres nowt out there....
http://angelsandspirits.freeforums.org/index.php

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Jun 2015 19:47

Well there must be something or we wouldn't have all this paranormal stuff happening would we.

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 07 Jun 2015 08:23

very true......
http://angelsandspirits.freeforums.org/index.php

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 07 Jun 2015 11:03

I do think certain animals pass to spirit,but it seems to be the domesticate ones that mankind has taken to their hearts...ie Dogs, Cats and horses for example..

Think of Gettysburg..the woods where the battle took place, many Confederate soldiers with their horse have been seen, probably the same in France during WW! and the horses their too. But not seen any ghostly Dinosaurs lately so maybe its too far in the past. Yet theres a place on Mersea Island about 30 miles from me called 'The Strood' its an old roman road leading onto the former roman settlement, Roman soldiers has been seen walking along and leading a weary horse too.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 08 Jun 2015 20:13

My old computer has gone to Heaven :)
or at least I hope it has!
Or else what shall I do when I get there - without a computer to contact you lot with?!? :eek:
I'd resort to knocking on walls or moving planchets around a quiya board every-time Yvette asked me too!
Or slapping Stu' on the head!
Or have Karl constantly shout at me ''What the Fuck was That?!!'
Maybe my old Mobile will go to Heaven too :)
At least it's got WiFi........

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 08 Jun 2015 21:45

WiFi :lol: WTF is that , it never works when I need it ..