ambidestrous people more likely to believe

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

Sherryanne

Re: ambidestrous people more likely to believe

Post by Sherryanne » 18 Mar 2017 09:37

I remember being told some left handed people were made to use the right in school but luckily I was made to. They had some daft ideas like that. Conform to what 'they' think is right. You've got me thinking now though with playing games at school. I may have been instructed very early to hold bats etc in the right hand. I just don't remember it.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Mar 2017 23:34

I recall my teacher saying my handwriting was untidy cos it didn't slope the same way as hers FFS... If we wrote using a fountain pen it night snudge.. It is because they did not want us to be differnt.. I do not think they are allowed to do this today..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 20 Mar 2017 13:46

No I wouldn't think they would be able to get away with it nowadays

I remember when I was in junior school and eating lunch and this teacher stopped everyone in the hall and then told me off for not holding my fork properly. She positioned my fingers on the fork and gave me a lecture as they all watched and listened. She should never have taught as she had such a cruel streak. If she took a dislike to you you'd had it. I ended up in her class two years later lols. And she finished up in trouble for hitting me round the head and picking on me. Nowadays she would have been sacked. But then again, many from my school days would have. Things were very different then.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Apr 2017 11:41

That sounds to me like she was Righthanded, and believed that us Lefties were the spawn of the Devil.. How awful that she felt the need to make a humiliating example of belittling you like that..
I like to think we aremore Spiritual :lol: but that is just my idea to fight back.. We all have the 'Ability to be spiritual' but not so many people are brave enough to develope that gift and this is thru fear of being ridiculed and thought different.. How sad it would be if we were all the same then.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.