why do some have psychic abilities and others dont?

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Re: why do some have psychic abilities and others dont?

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Aug 2012 15:55

Most sp churches or groups will have a Spiritual awareness group.. This is the place to start as you will find out if you have any natural ability. I have never heard of a Psychic circle :lol: Maybe you mean a 'Development Open Cirle.. there are different levels.... Psychics and Spiritualist mediums are different.....As different as Physical and Mental mediumship is to chalk and cheese...

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

handsomedude

Post by handsomedude » 18 Aug 2012 18:34

To be honest i have sometimes thought i might be psychi.
But im just special :)

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Aug 2012 18:36

handsomedude wrote:To be honest i have sometimes thought i might be psychi.
But im just special :)
Psychi atric you mean hehe... :lol:
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

AlkHolic!©

Post by AlkHolic!© » 02 Feb 2013 18:50

Psychic abilities is a very interesting topic, do they exist, do they not exist, i actually think that they do and i also think that the only people that have these abilities are the people that open their minds to them, i actually think more people than not have psychic abilities, how many times have you picked up your mobile phone and then it rang, believe the difference is just the belief.

As a race we are very closed minded the majority refuse to accept the possibility of ghost, aliens or anything else out side of the norm. I would love to enhance an abilities i don't know i have.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Feb 2013 16:25

People looking at a phone and seconds later it rings... is quite common.. That more ESP :lol: than psychic ability... Psychic ability might be when you know who is on the line before they answer..

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 06 Feb 2013 16:40

So then, is it Esp when you think of someone, whom you've not heard from for ages, then the phone rings and it's them? Is that a form of telepathy do you think?

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Feb 2013 16:58

Tell you what.. I know the moment it rings is some idiot trying to get me to pay them to Claim Bloody PPI.... I get 2 or 3 a day and I'm not so polite now with them. :rofl:

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 06 Feb 2013 23:30

i get loads of those calls at the moment

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 07 Feb 2013 15:47

Yes me too... I find if you let the phone ing a few rings longer some other mug gets the call :lol:

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 07 Feb 2013 16:16

Yeah, but they put you on a loop and keep ringing back.............I had ten in a few hours last week....all international calls. I tried to stop the British ones, they haven't stopped completely, but have been greatly reduced.