Has anyone ever had spirit visit them in a dream ??

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

bluelighttouch

Re: Has anyone ever had spirit visit them in a dream ??

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 Nov 2011 00:02

Well i did ask for an element of protection so it was a lesser impact the second time... I'm a bit apprehensive about tonight :lol: But I will perhaps do the White light prayer of protection and nothing gets thru that..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

mrtoad

Post by mrtoad » 10 Nov 2011 10:27

I was a sceptic, then had an "experience", but nothing more for a few years and started to feel skeptical again. I've started to mellow more in my old age. Scepticism is healthy, don't always stick to one side of a fence because it feels familar.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Nov 2011 19:59

Don't worry we don't.. i don't think we have anyone here who is a blind believer. I'd like to think we all try to exclude other reasons for experienced phenomena.. There is nothing wrong with a little healthy scepticism... it would be a boreing world if we all took in everything we are told...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
cazmummy5

Post by cazmummy5 » 10 Nov 2011 20:50

i try to explain things by normal means and only when i cant i tend to accept that it is spiritually linked

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Nov 2011 20:53

Caz after the being 'slammed to the floor' incident.. the next day the clock fell off and rolled away.... hmmm. The spooky nightmare has not reoccurred...

Topic author
cazmummy5

Post by cazmummy5 » 10 Nov 2011 20:58

wow there seems to be someone seriously wanting your attention blue, but i am really glad the nightmare didnt recurr....... what u gonna do? ignore it and hope things settle down ?

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Nov 2011 22:07

No I think I know what is about to happen and tbh there is nothing that I can do to stop it.. My mums health is failing fast and she lost my dad in May and never really got over it.. I'm afraid she may not have long herself... I have just advised my bruv of the situation I didn't tell him about the spooky stuff.. sceptic ya see...

Topic author
cazmummy5

Post by cazmummy5 » 11 Nov 2011 13:42

thats so sad blue, about your mum i mean . I cant imagine how difficult a time you must be having........ my dad is the same i never talk about anything spiritual /spooky with him ..he gets quite annoyed which i find strange as he seems to be very insightful

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Nov 2011 18:12

Wait until some thing remarkable happens to him, then watch just how fast their ideas change.. both my dad and my mum have had experiences ...Even my bro now thinks there , may be something in it. My mum has had a lot of contact in the last few months...

Topic author
cazmummy5

Post by cazmummy5 » 13 Nov 2011 18:53

oh my dad has had loads and still says its all poppy-cock so i just leave him to it and follow my own path lol