Has anyone ever had spirit visit them in a dream ??

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Re: Has anyone ever had spirit visit them in a dream ??

Post by SandDancer » 08 Nov 2011 23:23

Certainly is.....someone or something is trying to get your attention Sheila.

Caz, have you seen your uncles again in your dreams since then?

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 08 Nov 2011 23:26

Sandy it is said that you don't know who is going to be at the clairvoyant night.. but you get the beginings of the message come thru.. you say a description of who you have and a bit about their life that is specific evidence only their relative would be able to confirm.. Once they confirm that the spirit comes forward to impart more and more as proof... I just had so much for this young man, who I later found out was a developing medium in another development circle, that he was just amazed... He spoke to me afterwards and said he hoped to one day be able to get a reading to flow like that..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 08 Nov 2011 23:30

I bet it's a great feeling when that happens.........what's the word when everything comes together at the right time? Synchronicity?

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 08 Nov 2011 23:36

I love it when a plan comes together.... The 'A' Team :lol:
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
cazmummy5

Post by cazmummy5 » 08 Nov 2011 23:39

I am quite sad that someone was that nasty and quite obviously jealous of the reading you gave that night. You obviously brought something special to that young man and i think thats what you should remember that night by and not the jealous person and their silly comments.

I have seen my uncle jolly in dreams since and my gran (his sister).... i have never seen tom in a dream again, the only way i can explain that was i never knew him or grew-up around him, so maybe my connection to him wouldnt be as strong ??? or maybe tom was with my uncle jolly that one time so it was proven to me that it wasnt a dream and i would also relay to my mum who was with jolly so she would take comfort knowing he was with his brother. Do you what........ i just dont know i can only speculate why i have never seen tom again :shrug:

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 08 Nov 2011 23:43

:rofl: OMG just had a vision of Mr. T.....marshalling all those spirits who want to take part.......Bus No. 1 for names A-H, bus no.2, I-N and so on...... :lol:

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 08 Nov 2011 23:46

Sometimes you think it is a gift and other times its a curse...For example I tend to know when someone has died and am often sitting by the phone in the early hours waiting for it to ring... They are always a bit taken aback that it is answered immeadiately and invariably I tell thenm what time it occured...

Sadly it happened again only a week ago with my uncle.

Topic author
cazmummy5

Post by cazmummy5 » 08 Nov 2011 23:49

sorry to hear that blue....at times like that i would understand why it would feel like a curse

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 08 Nov 2011 23:54

What shocked me was the violence of it, the impact as I hit the cold tiked floor... I cannot fathom something like that its never ever happened before..
Who the heck would try and get someones attention in that way.. I felt the presence to be a dark force...

Topic author
cazmummy5

Post by cazmummy5 » 08 Nov 2011 23:57

cant your guides block those kind of spirits from trying to contact you? it definetly doesnt sound like a good spirit to me, but then i'm not a medium so i really shouldnt comment