Has anyone ever had spirit visit them in a dream ??

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Re: Has anyone ever had spirit visit them in a dream ??

Post by SandDancer » 08 Nov 2011 21:42

I'm sure you would know the difference, I think you are incredibly lucky to have had such an experience. The existence of the photographs must have given you such a sense of excitement.

Topic author
cazmummy5

Post by cazmummy5 » 08 Nov 2011 21:47

actually it freaked me out completely.... because i knew my uncle James (jolly) had passed.seeing this other guy with him who i am later told to be tom and he had passed a good 40 yrs before jolly.... just freaked me cos i couldnt explain that away as easily, i could actually tell you every detail of that dream now and this happened when my daughter was 2.... she is now 18 lol

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 08 Nov 2011 22:34

I think it is fascinating. It staying fixed in your memory for so long reinforces my belief that is was a visitation and not just a normal dream. Was there anything in particular they wanted you to know or were they just saying hello?

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 08 Nov 2011 22:42

Generally I have had some experience of this kind of thing.. If it is a spiritual contact usually it is very very clear and detailed and precise... dreams usually are quite vague so for me I know the difference..
About 18 months ago I was do to do a platform reading at a Spiritualist group.. I knew the week before that I was going to be doing it.. I was not nervous about it at all.. I found in the preceding nights I was flooded with information relating to this platform appearance... I'm a pretty confident kind of person and so I did the deed.. Had so much detailed info re this young mands grandad that he was almosr moved to tears... In fact 18 months down the line I can still remember it in detail..It went on for maybe 10 minutes of so..Afterwards some one came up to me and said 'that was bloody fantastic!'I said really... it just flooded thru.. Another person came up to me minutes later and said... 'Of course a Medium is only as good as theit last reading.!!!. Well nice I was quite taken aback and have not donr platform work since.. Preferring to concentrate on developing physical mediumship and teaching circle....
Currently, I am taking time out f,or my dad died and I became my mums carer and it takes up a lot of time... But how crushing a comment was that... sour grapes I think.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
cazmummy5

Post by cazmummy5 » 08 Nov 2011 22:59

thats was just nasty of them blue and i hope one day you do return to it, and sorry to hear of your dads passing...... it sounds like a very difficult time for you.

I am just gonna explain the whole dream. It happened in my flat that i lived in with my girl who was a toddler. I was walking into the bedroom and just felt like it had gone cold and a shape passed so quickly by the bedroom door . i walked out to the hall and was confronted with my uncle jolly and uncle tom (i know that now) but i literally just said to him " what are you doing here? you cant be here your dead " and the two of them stood there laughing their heads off and my uncle jolly said to me "well if i didnt know i do know now eh carol, i just popped into say hello and let you know i am ok. Your girls gonna be fine and will always be with you, you need to do what you have too and not worry" then they just left. I couldnt understand and it was about 4 months later it made a bit more sense...... i had applied for a job in a factory and went for an interview and at the interview found out it was 12 hr shifts. I had to wait to find out if i got the job so i spoke to my parents and said i cant work 12 hrs a day with a toddler, they said oh its fine caitlin can stay with us for 3 nights of the week and you can come here and see her after work.I was upset about it and i wrestled with it a lot but i knew i had to work and being a single parent at the time, this was my only option realistically. So i gave it a bash and ended up in that job for 4 yrs....... so i took it this was what they wanted me to know, that it was the right thing to do.

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 08 Nov 2011 23:09

When I've been to see mediums on stage, the most recent being Tony Stockwell in the summer, I always wonder how they can bring so many spirits forward for so many people. I imagine that there is a clarion call in the beyond........"hey guys, such and such is working in......name a place......... tonight. If anyone wants to get a message across be there by 7.30".

How does it work Shiela? Do the spirits move over for the next in line? What happens if the medium can't get any communication going? Bet they feel proper 'nana's, especially if there's alot of people in the audience.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 08 Nov 2011 23:15

Yes it could be..
i have a very weird experience last night... I never have nightmares as such but last night was very odd.. I went to bed about 2am and then proceded to dream thar U was standing in my kitchen when suddenly I was lifted from my feet about 6 to 8 ft into the air and slammed back hard onto the tiled floor I remember calling out in pain as I hit the tiled floor and the breath was knocked out of me.. my cry woke me up... I was bolt upright and heart racing... I lay there thinking about it and thought I don't want to go thru that again WTF was that all about.. so I mentally asked my guides and healers to protect me... about an hour or so later it happened again. I was slammed to the floor but to a lesser degree and again woke my self up upon impact...... The resr of the night was uneventful.... What was all that about then??? jeez hope it doesn't happen again tonght..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 08 Nov 2011 23:16

omg thats scary!

Topic author
cazmummy5

Post by cazmummy5 » 08 Nov 2011 23:19

something like that would completely freak me out blue

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 08 Nov 2011 23:23

Certainly is.....someone or something is trying to get your attention Sheila.

Caz, have you seen your uncles again in your dreams since then?