Has anyone ever had spirit visit them in a dream ??

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

cindyrogers

Re: Has anyone ever had spirit visit them in a dream ??

Post by cindyrogers » 07 Nov 2012 22:39

My Mother visits me. She let me know that she was there when my last grandchild was born. It's a long story so I won't bore you with it.
My grandfather has also visited me. It was a most wonderful visit.
I believe that's when our minds are the most open. When we're asleep. IMO of course:)

handsomedude

Post by handsomedude » 07 Nov 2012 22:43

This came back to my mind tonight and I thought I'd share
once As I was coming back from the football I felt quite ill.
I tried to get off the bus, but I could not move. I turned round
And there was a man sitting next to me soaking wet. It happened as I
Was going over the sale canal bridge. But suddenly he was gone.
There was no one there. I looked round and the other passengers looked
Normal. Do you think it was a dream? It was only for a split second.
But when he was there it felt like I coukd not breath. I was gasping
For air. Then I was fine once he had gone. Seat was dry.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 08 Nov 2012 00:15

Have you looked at the dates of the original thread and what date it is now, even that is spooky :lol:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

ManOfKent

Post by ManOfKent » 09 Nov 2012 21:17

I tend to dream of my Dad regulary,but the dreams never seem to have a meaning and I dont usually remember what happened in the dream.
Seeing is believing

Proud Man Of Kent,Proud Gills Fan

Sarah

Post by Sarah » 15 Nov 2012 11:51

I dream about my dad but just before I moved house he said that he wouldn't be coming to visit me anymore. I asked him what about when I get married or have children and he said no as I have enough caring people around me (my BF's family). Don't dream about my mum that way. I do dream about my sister who died when she was a child but those are usually unpleasent warning dreams. I tend to say indoors the whole next day if I have one of those.
Transalation is like a woman. If it is beautiful, it is not faithful. If it is faithful, it is more certainly not beautiful.
Yvgeny Yevtushenk - Poet

cindyrogers

Post by cindyrogers » 15 Nov 2012 22:01

I've had those warning visits also...never hurts to heed them. Wise decision on your part IMo

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 22 Feb 2013 17:34

I dunno about Spitit visiting me nut I had an odd dream last night in which I died and I was looking down on myself in a coffin.. I awoke with a bit of a start... What was unnerving was I looked the same as I am now.......
Maybe I'm being warned to 'watch it and stop burning the candle at both ends..
Whers RH when we need her ..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

ManOfKent

Post by ManOfKent » 25 Feb 2013 02:30

I dreamt of my Dad last night,it was a strange dream.Im off to Aldershot this Saturday for Football,but I was talking to my Dad about it.In the dream I was actually going that morning.Strange...
Seeing is believing

Proud Man Of Kent,Proud Gills Fan

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 25 Feb 2013 12:19

How's this for odd then.. I dreamt I was staying with a group of people as tourists in Malaysia in a supposed 4 star hotel.. We had been there about 6 days when the hotel got over booked... So those of us in single rooms had to move into twin rooms.. So I negotiated a group refund for the inconvienience and loss of privacy.. of$ 120 malaysian per day for the remainer of our stay.. We were told the new rooms were of a good standard, but when we awoke in the morning we had massive insect infestation.. in my room a 18 inch high cone anthill had appeared over night and they got everywhere... we complained and said we wanted our old rooms back but by now other people had them..

Strange eh! I have many years ago spent a month in Malaysia and it was pretty
good accomodation. Bit strange.. I didn't recognise anyone in my dream.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 22 Apr 2013 19:50

eeeewwwwwwww how did an 18 inch anthill appear overnight :o wow, theyre fast builders