Has anyone ever had spirit visit them in a dream ??

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

Topic author
cazmummy5

Has anyone ever had spirit visit them in a dream ??

Post by cazmummy5 » 08 Nov 2011 17:07

this has happened to me lots of times, mostly to give me some kind of information, but i was curious if this has ever happened to anyone else on here??

ManOfKent

Re: Has anyone ever had spirit visit them in a dream ??

Post by ManOfKent » 08 Nov 2011 17:10

I dream of my Dad alot,it can be about usual day to day life.
Seeing is believing

Proud Man Of Kent,Proud Gills Fan

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 08 Nov 2011 17:17

not to me, which is suprising, but ive had messages from people who are alive in dreams, like when my friend wasnt on facebook for a while, i dreamed he was telling me that his computer broke, and i have also dreamed about someone who ive not seen in a while, then seeing them a few days after

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 08 Nov 2011 17:18

Very occasionally sadly, I'd like it to be more, and I don't know what message they wanted to give me. It is said that it is one of the easiest ways for spirit to communicate, in dreams.

Topic author
cazmummy5

Post by cazmummy5 » 08 Nov 2011 17:26

I think so sanddancer, i have heard that too. the dreams always stay with me when it has happened, it is very very vivid

clarkey
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by clarkey » 08 Nov 2011 18:53

I have dreamed of my mum and dad lots of times but never had a message. Usually I dream they are in a crowd and I am shouting to them but they don't hear me and then they disappear, then usually I wake myself up. :(

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 08 Nov 2011 18:59

Do they appear to be the same age as when they died or do they appear younger? That's to those of you whove had 'visitations'.

Topic author
cazmummy5

Post by cazmummy5 » 08 Nov 2011 19:46

well my gran and two of her brothers appeared the same age. One of those brothers tom i never met he drowned when he was 21......i had to descibe the other guy to my mum and she said omg thats my uncle tom and showed me photos of him....i was really gobsmacked to be honest lol

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 08 Nov 2011 20:24

Now that is very interesting. The sceptics would say that you had obviously seen the photograph at some point, maybe when very young, and had it stored away in your memory.......which is a possibility of course...........but I reckon that there is a lot more to it than that...............especially in the recognisable description to your mum.

Topic author
cazmummy5

Post by cazmummy5 » 08 Nov 2011 21:32

i know sceptics would definetly say that but i can honestly say i never ever saw a pic until my mother showed me it....... she got the pictures after my gran (her mum) passed. When they were clearing out her house she found an old fashioned suitcase full to bursting with really really old photographs. I really cant explain it but i would say if you had a dream "visitation" you know the difference between that and any old dream...... its very difficult to explain actually