are ghosts scared of sceptics?

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

junoomaha

Re: are ghosts scared of sceptics?

Post by junoomaha » 12 Feb 2015 21:01

Ghosts can't be scared of sceptics - after all, sceptics can't see them - even if they are blindingly obvious to everyone else!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Feb 2015 00:35

Yes but can the ghosties see the sceptics :lol; Or are they just too busy lobbing spoons about and tossing pebbles.. what about a large rock now that would be convincing wouldn't it..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 18 Feb 2015 00:02

That's the problem with Most Haunted. Yvette and her team seemed to think that all Ghosties and Goolies were poltergeists and had telekinetic powers ! why?? Ghosts in general do not have telekinetic powers, very few are poltergeists which are rarer than honest bankers! Pebbles, coins and even rocks are more likely thrown by dodgy television presenters - not echoes from the past which are only ever seen and then very rarely! :hyper: :ghost:

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Feb 2015 11:01

You are spot on there Juno :lol: I have seen Poltei activity lots of times over the years and its usually mischeivous, to get attention. But interestingly I have seen kettles turn off before coming to the boil on a gas cooker, toilets flush and taps turn on with no one there.. Lights and tv come on etc...
Actual Apports are very rare, more rare than rocking horse poo.
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 08 Mar 2015 01:12

I guess because poltergeist activity is the most exciting ghost experience to see on camera, maybe? that's why they want it on their show and ask for the ghosts to do stuff. weird smells and stuff don't have the same affect when youre watching it on tv, and its not like they are going to have much chance of catching a ghost on camera. ghosts don't want to do that, and faking it would be too obvious.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 08 Mar 2015 16:40

I think any one who fakes it shouldn't be allowed any where near paranormal investigations or tv programs...

I did see a great clip on 'Haunted Collector' a couple of days ago.. The evidence was caught on camera..
She said that she was being attacked at night whilst sleeping and had the scratches and marks to prove it.
So they set up locked of vid cams in her bedroom and sure enough, it happened and they caught it on camera.. wow Really compelling viewing.. :eek: No fakeing there... It freaked out the 'Team' too.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 09 Mar 2015 00:00

yeah, I agree. if you fake, you shouldn't do investigations because your presence will spoil the efforts of your team.

wow, awesome

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 Mar 2015 10:44

I wish I had tivoed that program, :lol: It was good, you could see her suddenly writhing in the bed in pain as the covers were disturbed and a shadowy something was on her...:eek:

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 09 Mar 2015 21:32

sounds interesting :)

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 14 Mar 2015 12:26