are ghosts scared of sceptics?

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

Lexa61

Re: are ghosts scared of sceptics?

Post by Lexa61 » 06 Mar 2013 00:35

They say ghosts use energy to communicate hence electrical interference, perhaps the negative energy of a harden sceptic repels the ghosts whereas positive energy attracts.
I know when I have been doing glass divination, if it is not moving, I close my eyes and imagine white energy moving above the heads of those present, and once I have a full image of this, I find the glass moves.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Mar 2013 15:10

Yes, visualising a limitless energy source it similarly used for a 'Prayer of Protection'..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 08 Mar 2013 18:11

thats awesome, ive never tried that before

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 07 Apr 2013 16:13

do ya know what..getting back to the subject, i dont think ghosts are scared of sceptics, i personally think its the ther way round :lol:
http://angelsandspirits.freeforums.org/index.php

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 07 Apr 2013 19:37

I tend to agree with you RH. Also it's the ones who shout most that are usually the first out I've found! :)

Lemonhead

Post by Lemonhead » 07 Apr 2013 20:31

oh i agree too

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 07 Apr 2013 21:08

I think Keiran O'keefe is scared to admit it.. He is in denile.. oh what thats a river of pooh.. Same thing them :lol:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Lemonhead

Post by Lemonhead » 08 Apr 2013 11:39

lol.

Lexa61

Post by Lexa61 » 08 Apr 2013 23:21

I think as much as Cairan O'Keefe used to come across as a well balanced academic, he has shot his bolt.
You can hardly call him an unbias observer in the field since he hitched himself to the mh wagon.
I MAY be causing trouble here but there was very little nastiness towards Derek Acorah until he joined the team for the investigations. Before this Yvette had been fulsome in her praise of Derek in print and on other shows, then she completely turned and was out to nail him to the cross as the anti-Christ.
Despite Cairan being a para-psychologist, there was an extreme lack of any scientific content in the show and even less as it got on.
They wasted a golden oppurtunity and tbh I don't think they will be trusted again to do another show in a simliar vein.

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 09 Apr 2013 09:45

I agree with you Lexa. I loved the first few series. I'd never thought before that it started going down hill after C. O'K came on board.....but now you've mentioned it.................... :eek: