Tunnels of Light

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Re: Tunnels of Light

Post by SandDancer » 11 May 2011 23:45

To me.........a lot of this stuff is just common sense. It's such a shame that people are ridiculed for speaking up. Makes you wonder how many more people would talk about their experiences if they weren't scared of becoming a laughing stock. Such a shame.

ghostie
Banned
Banned

Post by ghostie » 11 May 2011 23:59

its treated like a bad smell
Many sceptics believe in materialism as if it were a religion and they often refuse to consider evidence that contradicts their beliefs

Topic author
baldrick69

Post by baldrick69 » 12 May 2011 07:50

bluelighttouch wrote:
baldrick69 wrote:Why go to bother of hiding symbols on things if it's not an experiment?

It's a shame that potentially interesting results will remain hearsay.
I think you will find that all resus rooms and CCU's and ITU's have these cards...It have been known to me for about 25 years... Hearsay to you maybe, but not directly to me.
I didn't know that. But what 's the point if the results aren't processed, is it just to give the believers a smug smile?

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 May 2011 18:12

There is nothing smug about talking to some poor person who has just had a near death experience.. You should try it...
It does change their lives afterward.. why?? Cos they say they had a glimpse of the hereafter... and nearly all said, they didn't want to come back to the earth plane but were told it was not their time...

Explain that one....

I only found out about those cards, after being present at cardiac arrests.. and yes I actually got a chair and stood on it in the resus room to have a look... it were a bit dusty but there was a card taped to the top of the cupboard.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
baldrick69

Post by baldrick69 » 12 May 2011 18:45

So the card is there purely for the benefit of the resuscitated patients? They describe they experience and relating the vision of the card re-enforces the belief.

ghostie
Banned
Banned

Post by ghostie » 12 May 2011 21:17

how else would they identified what was on the cards
Many sceptics believe in materialism as if it were a religion and they often refuse to consider evidence that contradicts their beliefs

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 18 May 2011 07:00

i guess its sort of an experiment, but just something interesting the people who work there want to do, not a proper scientific experiment theyre going to show to scientists and publish on the internet or anything

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 May 2011 20:39

I suppose other patients is similar circumstances of NDE's related what happened to them and who said or did what.. So someone had the idea to test the theory of what these people saw or if it was possible to see. The symbol cards were the result. The symbols are the same ones used by psychologists testing ESP.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.