Tunnels of Light

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Re: Tunnels of Light

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 May 2011 15:00

ghostie wrote:what do you think ?
I think you have turned sceptic!! :rofl:

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

ghostie
Banned
Banned

Post by ghostie » 10 May 2011 16:41

OMG! me turning into a sceptic,what a horrendous thought :eek: :(
actually i was being funny :hyper:
Many sceptics believe in materialism as if it were a religion and they often refuse to consider evidence that contradicts their beliefs

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 May 2011 17:09

You wanna be careful or Balders might think he has a convert. ;)
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
baldrick69

Post by baldrick69 » 11 May 2011 09:19

It seems that visions and feelings could easily been explained as in the article. The real clincher for me that there is more than that going on is if the patient can relate information that they couldn't have known even when conscious. These accounts are much rarer and only a few people have published. If you have results of such experiments then perhaps you should publish too.

ghostie
Banned
Banned

Post by ghostie » 11 May 2011 11:31

The real clincher for me is how nde victims basically
describe the same situation..it makes no sense
at all that they should have similar dreams
Many sceptics believe in materialism as if it were a religion and they often refuse to consider evidence that contradicts their beliefs

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 May 2011 18:27

baldrick69 wrote:It seems that visions and feelings could easily been explained as in the article. The real clincher for me that there is more than that going on is if the patient can relate information that they couldn't have known even when conscious. These accounts are much rarer and only a few people have published. If you have results of such experiments then perhaps you should publish too.
I do not have results of 'Experiments'... I have very many years experience of working in critical care units... Patient confidentiality has to be paramount. The incidents have been related directly to me from patients, post cardiac arrest... One man arrested 13 times in two weeks....each time he related things happening, sadly the last time he didn't make it... He was only 42. He was a great guy and I never forgot him.

Topic author
baldrick69

Post by baldrick69 » 11 May 2011 18:49

Why go to bother of hiding symbols on things if it's not an experiment?

It's a shame that potentially interesting results will remain hearsay.

ghostie
Banned
Banned

Post by ghostie » 11 May 2011 21:43

American psychologist and altered states of consciousness researcher did an experiment on a girl that claimed to have obes
he set up targets high above on shelves in his lab that couldn't be seen from below and she correctly identified them
and he measured her brain acivity

http://www.near-death.com/tart.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 May 2011 21:59

baldrick69 wrote:Why go to bother of hiding symbols on things if it's not an experiment?

It's a shame that potentially interesting results will remain hearsay.
I think you will find that all resus rooms and CCU's and ITU's have these cards...It have been known to me for about 25 years... Hearsay to you maybe, but not directly to me.

ghostie
Banned
Banned

Post by ghostie » 11 May 2011 22:10

its just a cop out :eek: