If a venue is very active should you...

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

Téa
Great Britain

Re: If a venue is very active should you...

Post by Téa » 13 Mar 2019 19:58

The amusing thing @sherry2 if that I know solicitors, barristers and judges who do believe in ghosts. It tickles me a little bit because if they were to legally recognise ghosts or spirits they would then have to classify them legally as either 'persons' (in which case would they have legal responsibility for their actions?) or chattels.....well they're not going to give them legal rights and responsibilities as 'persons', but they can't be chattels.

That's not to say that it's the same in other jurisdictions.

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 14 Mar 2019 14:58

Lols - it just shows what a farce the courts are. But I see they would be in big trouble if the public could blame things on ghosts and found it went in their favour. Of course with our society being the way it is it would be something of a nightmare to attempt to sort out.

I found a link with a brief outline of the family I told you about. Josie and Andrew Smith. I don't know either of them but I know Josie's mum and my judgement is that they are decent people.

https://unsolvedmysteries.fandom.com/wiki/Loews_Cottage

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 14 Mar 2019 22:28

Not letting me look unless I accept them cookies..I usually try not to accept swear at the screen. If you do so them they spam me ..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 15 Mar 2019 14:21

Everywhere seems to do that now. Gets on my nerves tbh.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Mar 2019 21:31

I found out a bit more about that hotel I was in all weekend.. As well as it being a former Gentlemans club with ladies of ill repute rought in for entertainment puroises..it seems it ws also a Care home so deaths happened and someone hung themselves from the gallery at the top of the staircase and also the cellar has 2 converted bedrooms, I got to have a nose in one, very small and not nice.. But some people have had strange experiences in there..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 19 Mar 2019 21:34

That hotel must have a lot of residual energy then - as Derek Acorah would say lols. It sounds to have once been a busy place with lots going on.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Mar 2019 22:43

Well residual energy is when strong emotional events occur. The energyis absorbed in the fabric of the building
and under certaincondition, can repkay. Aka Stone Tape theory.. I did not like dopey Derek, He was rude and nearly knocked me over when I saw him once.. Residual energy is just a replay of an event.. You cannot interact with them its like a movie..

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 20 Mar 2019 16:58

Yes I can imagine there would be both going on there with the residual energy (people dying and the poor man who hung himself. Maybe ladies of the night only doing what they did so they could eat and feed kids) plus the hauntings does not make for a pleasant atmosphere.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Mar 2019 18:36

Yes I guess so.. I am gonna cook something soon as Iam starving..